Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2020 2:23 pm  #21

Re: The AltHL Season 2020

I don't know how this would go, but could I maybe have expansion in either New Jersey (preferably) or Brooklyn?

10/19/2020 2:34 pm  #22

GregTheWolf144 wrote:

I don't know how this would go, but could I maybe have expansion in either New Jersey (preferably) or Brooklyn?

It seems unlikely with a team in New York (the Gargoyles). Also, any expansion will be group sourced (like the initial teams were) AFTER the coming season, per Gritty. He has said that already. Repeatedly.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/22/2020 6:01 pm  #23

Gritty wrote:

Expect it to be some time in late October.

Any updates on this front? My life has been super crazy so just wanted to see what your thought process was with free agency winding down.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

10/22/2020 6:08 pm  #24

Steelman wrote:

Gritty wrote:

Expect it to be some time in late October.

Any updates on this front? My life has been super crazy so just wanted to see what your thought process was with free agency winding down.

Good call. It's on my to-do list. I'll send out a form to see which dates people would be free for the draft.  Looking forward to it. 

11/19/2020 5:55 pm  #25

Hey Everyone! 

The AltHL is back! We are still awaiting news about when exactly the season will begin but it seems like we will have a start around January 1st. But for now we can get ready with our draft. Follow the link below to vote on when you will be able to draft. Check ALL that apply so we can find a time that works for the most people. If you cannot make the draft we will make the necessary accommodations. 

I will announce the date of the draft one Sunday evening. Next week, I'll post a video with the draft order. It will be randomized. 

11/19/2020 8:59 pm  #26

I’m stoked! Can’t wait!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

11/19/2020 9:02 pm  #27

Denver looks different, or it's just me?

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

11/19/2020 9:33 pm  #28

Can't wait to see how this all goes down!

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

11/26/2020 11:24 am  #29

An overwhelming majority selected the Saturday option for the first ever AltHL Draft. I'll be posting the draft order sometime over this weekend. Something to think about...over half of the current AltFL playoff teams selected in the bottom half of the draft. The Brawlers and Grizzlies selected in the bottom three. 

11/26/2020 11:39 am  #30

Hey Gritty,

I assume we will be using fantrax for this also?

[/url][url=https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=190]
www.yorkland.tk <--- Official home of the fictional country of Yorkland

Board footera