Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2020 8:08 am  #171

Re: The AltFL Season 2020

3pointtally wrote:

Burmy87 wrote:

Enjoy this one, Dr. Pepper...it's Russell's week off and Jordan Love is STILL inactive, so I got no QB.

Were you expecting Love to start over Rodgers?

Of course not...but I was hoping him to get subbed in the mid-to-late second half.

10/19/2020 8:29 am  #172

Burmy87 wrote:

3pointtally wrote:

Burmy87 wrote:

Enjoy this one, Dr. Pepper...it's Russell's week off and Jordan Love is STILL inactive, so I got no QB.

Were you expecting Love to start over Rodgers?

Of course not...but I was hoping him to get subbed in the mid-to-late second half.

I don't even think he'll move past Boyle on the depth chart this season.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/20/2020 11:00 am  #173

Week 5 stats are now uploaded to Fantrax. Supposedly, the week 6 will be up later today.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/21/2020 12:41 am  #174

Staaaaaaaaaaaats. Yay.

6-0 baby!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

10/21/2020 6:56 am  #175

Alright!  4 straight wins!  Too bad I have no kicker this week, and only 1 running back due to bye weeks... so I guess enjoy your freebie week Darkness!

When asked why the Sabercats planned their roster so poorly around byes, Football Owner Stickman only stated that he has faith his team will pull through this difficult matchup with the Nightriders, (though rumor has it there were "meetings" about this behind the scenes.  Even weirder are rumors that Hockey Owner Stickman was somehow involved....)

10/21/2020 9:24 am  #176

Stickman wrote:

Alright!  4 straight wins!  Too bad I have no kicker this week, and only 1 running back due to bye weeks... so I guess enjoy your freebie week Darkness!

When asked why the Sabercats planned their roster so poorly around byes, Football Owner Stickman only stated that he has faith his team will pull through this difficult matchup with the Nightriders, (though rumor has it there were "meetings" about this behind the scenes.  Even weirder are rumors that Hockey Owner Stickman was somehow involved....)

I can only assume that Hockey Owner Stickman is trying to trade his players to the Sabercats.

10/21/2020 9:42 am  #177

Alright, stats are up and I won both of those games! Somehow I took down Burmy and the Mallards without a QB, so I'm feeling good about my chances now that Cam is back. I hope whoever's still alive in Knockout has been sticking with Philly and Portland, those teams are very scary.

10/21/2020 9:44 am  #178

Tough loss to the Emperors. We even scored touchdowns! How could we lose?

10/21/2020 10:04 am  #179

Thank you everyone for being patient over the past couple of weeks. The good thing is that I can't see that happening again. Here are some things to check out as we prepare for Week 7 (can you believe it!?!) of the AltFL season.  

For your patience I threw together the ALL-TFL teams. I took the best players from each division and placed them into rosters. Which division has the best team? 

As for the power rankings. At the top we have the Grizzlies and the Brawlers. This week the #2 Brawlers take on the #3 Raptors in the game of the week. Looks like both teams are dealing with byes and injuries so it will be interesting. The #1 Grizzlies will take on the #24 Beavers in a true David v. Goliath matchup. Congrats to the Nightriders for climbing out of the last spot. 

By the way. Jam and Steel are the only ones left in the Knock out. 

Good luck with Week 7.

Last edited by Gritty (10/21/2020 10:09 am)

10/21/2020 10:12 am  #180

1-5 is NOT good. At least were not the Phantoms

Board footera