Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/07/2020 2:22 pm  #11

Re: The AltHL Season 2020

Welcome to the AltHL, ANDY! May your blades be as sharp as the exclamation point in that graphic is thin.

10/07/2020 3:41 pm  #12

Welcome to the Show, ANDY!

10/07/2020 7:43 pm  #13

Thanks everyone, I'm very excited to join you all once again. Ownership wise, it definitely will be a hassle to command teams on polar opposite ends of the continent, but that's the beauty of our brand. I'm excited to take control over a more traditional team, as the hammerheads are very in your face and modern. Now I just have to learn French, and find a nice ski-resort cabin to join my oceanview apartment in Miami. 

10/07/2020 8:21 pm  #14

ANDY! wrote:

Thanks everyone, I'm very excited to join you all once again. Ownership wise, it definitely will be a hassle to command teams on polar opposite ends of the continent, but that's the beauty of our brand. I'm excited to take control over a more traditional team, as the hammerheads are very in your face and modern. Now I just have to learn French, and find a nice ski-resort cabin to join my oceanview apartment in Miami. 

Friendly advice, you better make sure its Quebecois French, not the type they use in France. Very different.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

10/07/2020 8:21 pm  #15

Welcome, Andy! Good luck and may the odds ever be in your favor everywhere except Halifax.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

10/07/2020 9:39 pm  #16

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

ANDY! wrote:

Friendly advice, you better make sure its Quebecois French, not the type they use in France. Very different.

Don’t tell him! I wanted to see if he knew to learn the right French!

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

10/08/2020 3:50 pm  #17

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

ANDY! wrote:

sorry, didn't want to see him crucified in front of the Forum, or wherever they play.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

10/08/2020 4:09 pm  #18

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

sorry, didn't want to see him crucified in front of the Forum, or wherever they play.

It would be in front of La Patinoire Provinciale, according to prior owner FC Macbeth.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

10/08/2020 8:45 pm  #19

ANDY! wrote:

ANDY!

As part of your ownership of the Quebec Owls, I'm here to present you this tag here:

Keep it in your signature as a gesture of the passing of the torch. Good luck.

(Formerly) Owner of the Quebec Owls of the AtlHL
Now Athletic Director of the Victoria International College Clarets

10/08/2020 9:04 pm  #20

@ANDY!

Être détruit par Dukie et les Terriers de Toronto.

Last edited by ThisIsFine (10/08/2020 9:07 pm)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

Board footera