Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2020 9:41 pm  #21

Re: The Super Duper Hockey League

I have to cheer for the Haymakers. I think that the name is very fitting anywhere from Indiana to Colorado, and the logo is executed well.

10/03/2020 9:46 pm  #22

Go Starfish and Vampires!

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

10/03/2020 10:34 pm  #23

Another nice set of teams. The gator looks like he's chomping his own tail...he needs some definition on the under part of the snout.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

10/04/2020 4:33 pm  #24

Go Bombers!

10/05/2020 4:36 pm  #25

It's time to drop the puck on the 2020 Super Duper Hockey League season. Here are our matchups.  The way that this will work. I'll post the matchups on Monday. Some the scores on Wednesday.  Then on Friday we will have a number of special things including the top players of the week, and Louis LeBlanc will give you the highlights of the Game of the Week while Whiz and Chick provide some color. I will reveal the uniforms of the two teams playing in the Game of the Week.  

10/05/2020 4:47 pm  #26

Any chance of showing us the league history?

10/05/2020 4:55 pm  #27

Rugrat wrote:

Any chance of showing us the league history?

Yep. I'm still deciding how to do that in the best way possible without just saying it. There will be some history thrown in during the weekly recaps. But the short answer is, yes. 

10/05/2020 6:31 pm  #28

Breaking News!
Sevsdast has officially purchased the Torontosaurus Rex. He looks forward to bring winning Tradition to Toronto and looks forward to the experience of an owner! He will be in attendance for this week’s game on the road against the Chicago Goons. (I got Gritty’s permission to do this.)

Last edited by Sevsdast (10/05/2020 6:54 pm)

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

10/05/2020 8:52 pm  #29

Oh god, I was just forced through history back to a time where my brothers and I did the exact same thing. What a heavy dose of nostalgia! I try to not sink much time into comments, but I can't help it.

I'll start by saying I 100% back creative presentation when it comes to a series. It is fun, engaging and separates a project from the countless others on AHS. This amount of creativity is what I look to hit with every single one of my WCEHL posts, and it is refreshing to see another outside the box approach.

My favorites include Arizona, Dallas, Colorado, Atlanta, NJ and Boston.

I'd take Arizona because they are my home team, but one thing must be addressed. For the love of god, please move them from Gila River Arena. There does not need to be ice, so there isn't a single reason to force this team and their fans through commuting hell. I suggest Talking Stick as a very healthy alternative, or maybe Wells Fargo.

10/05/2020 11:55 pm  #30

Sevsdast wrote:

Breaking News!
Sevsdast has officially purchased the Torontosaurus Rex. He looks forward to bring winning Tradition to Toronto and looks forward to the experience of an owner! He will be in attendance for this week’s game on the road against the Chicago Goons. (I got Gritty’s permission to do this.)

Did Gritty say if you could post that?

Board footera