Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2020 8:24 pm  #11

Re: The Super Duper Hockey League

I loving this so much I'm having trouble picking which team to root for all the logos are top notch!
Great job.

10/02/2020 11:18 pm  #12

Man, I wanna play for this league! Love the names and themes. Will you be presenting uniforms?

My early favorite has to be the Goons. All around awesome identity and that logo is slick.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

10/03/2020 5:18 am  #13

That Rex look is absolutely gorgeous! Great work as usual Gritty. BTW, did you stop on the American Premier League? That was a fantastic thread to watch!

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

10/03/2020 9:52 am  #14

Sevsdast wrote:

That Rex look is absolutely gorgeous! Great work as usual Gritty. BTW, did you stop on the American Premier League? That was a fantastic thread to watch!

Thanks everybody. I had originally planned for th APL to last for as long as that tournament did. So I may continue in the future but I knew I wanted to bring the SDHL to life first.

I'm moving on to the South and East today! The South has some of the fiercest rivalries in the sport.  

PS I love the Magicians. But I really wish I came up with NEO's Miami Merblades.  That is such a great name! 

Last edited by Gritty (10/03/2020 9:57 am)

10/03/2020 10:10 am  #15

6 more great teams. I am in love with this league and these names! Can’t wait to see the East!

10/03/2020 1:22 pm  #16

Fantastic set. I LOVE the Snowbirds logo. You nailed that whole identity. Having also spent a lot of time in Nashville, I also love the Honky Tonks. Nice work.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

10/03/2020 5:59 pm  #17

To round things off. The season starts this week! 

10/03/2020 6:43 pm  #18

Great work once again Gritty! Can’t wait for this league to get underway. Let’s go Roller Snakes!

10/03/2020 6:53 pm  #19

Although I'm not the biggest fan of their branding, I gotta show my home state some love and cheer for the Apple Corps!

10/03/2020 8:59 pm  #20

Wow great brands! I can't wait for the jerseys.

Board footera