Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/06/2020 10:29 pm  #31

Re: Term 1-Group 4

This is a super rough mock up. I went with a slightly lighter red/pink that I think goes nicely with the somewhat muted teal color we're working with. I softened the black just a bit (#202020) and chose a soft bright yellow. The monogram was just thrown together quickly, though I do like the Art Deco font look for this.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

9/06/2020 10:30 pm  #32

QCS wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Did you watch it or not scratch?

It's a rickroll. I'm asking you to step up and start contributing or else I won't allow you to participate any more. Both Scratch and Steelman have been excellent, contributing ideas for names, colors, and even beginning logos, but you have done nothing but further confusion. So this is your last warning. STOP.

Sorry QCS but I have no ideas. So I’m leaving this.

9/07/2020 1:06 am  #33

Steelman wrote:

This is a super rough mock up. I went with a slightly lighter red/pink that I think goes nicely with the somewhat muted teal color we're working with. I softened the black just a bit (#202020) and chose a soft bright yellow. The monogram was just thrown together quickly, though I do like the Art Deco font look for this.

Like this a lot! Maybe a more athletic gold to that yellow shade? Had an idea to do something similar but make the J and the U the same letter going up into the S... maybe I'll try my hand later.

9/24/2020 6:34 pm  #34

Scratch will post the logos and such later but I'm showing the football uniforms and a brief history for us to look at. We're under the gun on the deadline but hopefully we can finalize it. It's been super crazy in real life.

SAN JUAN UNIVERSITY

San Juan University (Universidad de San Juan) was founded in 1844 after a mass immigration into the Spanish colony of Puerto Rico spurred a need for higher education. The school was small and underfunded and run primarily by local Catholic priests until the independence movement at the turn of the century allowed for more freedom. Once the United States of America obtained Puerto Rico as an organized territory, the school was expanded. But political distress and a series of natural disasters in the first few decades of the 1900’s impoverished the nation. It wasn’t until the 1960’s that the economy was able to take flight and SJU was able to flourish. In modern days, San Juan University has become a top-flight college in the Caribbean, known for their excellent degree programs and a growing sports and athletics program.

SJU utilizes a teal-red-black color scheme and are known as the “Cucojos” which is the Spanish nickname for a species of click beetle called the Fire Beetle that are the brightest bioluminescent insects in the world and found primarily in the Caribbean.

Football Uniforms:

9/24/2020 7:20 pm  #35

I'm sorry I haven't been very active here in my group. I would have loved to contribute in some way, but I just couldn't find any time in my schedule. I'm happy with the uniforms, and I look forward to the next term.

Inmate of the AHSylum
Athletic Director, Semiahmoo University

9/24/2020 7:51 pm  #36

dvdbubba27 wrote:

I'm sorry I haven't been very active here in my group. I would have loved to contribute in some way, but I just couldn't find any time in my schedule. I'm happy with the uniforms, and I look forward to the next term.

Thanks! Sounds like it's been going around.

9/25/2020 1:59 am  #37

All who appose say "I".... like really fast because we are real close to the deadline.

9/25/2020 2:00 am  #38

Steelman stamp of approval

9/25/2020 4:01 pm  #39

Not in the group, but nice branding, and I like the way the S also forms a J.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

9/25/2020 8:50 pm  #40

ThisIsFine wrote:

Not in the group, but nice branding, and I like the way the S also forms a J.

Thanks! It was truly a very difficult challenge that pushed us to the wire, but it was fun.

Board footera