Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/21/2020 9:29 pm  #1

Collab concept for a group-ran football league Est 1919.

Hello! I have a fantastic idea for a group project that has been ran for over 100 years, but is completely different than any league you've ever seen. We start with six teams, and every 5 years, we expand to two more markets decided by you guys! Each owner of the team will design uniforms in the league's starting year, and in 1944, logos will be in the mix. You can't disband your team, but you can relocate them anywhere you want or change their name, or change their logo, but the look has to fit in the time period we're currently in. For starter's I'm thing: Boston, Cincinnati, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and New York. I would love to get your thoughts on this league! 
C&C appreciated!

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

9/21/2020 9:57 pm  #2

Re: Collab concept for a group-ran football league Est 1919.

I’d be interested although this does sound like and AltFL rip-off

9/22/2020 1:23 pm  #3

Per the post Steelman made at https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=219, I would assume this needs some additional approval before being started, per the rule I'll cite below:

Steelman wrote:

- Community Projects are moderator approved only. This does not include topics between a few set number of users who are writing/designing a fictional series and communicating privately. This also does not include using the workshop forums to get input/critique on ideas. However, projects that will be community sourced or designed must be moderator approved and a clear plan of action and leadership provided. If in doubt, please message a mod.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/22/2020 8:18 pm  #4

We kinda already have a community league for football.

How about basketball or baseball?

Board footera