Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2020 8:14 pm  #31

Re: Term 1 - Group 3

Yea go ahead! Sorry did not see this until today, been a bit busy.

9/11/2020 4:41 pm  #32

Here is an update on the football uniforms, still needs logos but as of now just looking at going for a classic look to fit the Ivy League theme. I also threw in a Brown throwback so we could incorporate that colour scheme in the school's history.

Last edited by Wallflower (9/11/2020 4:41 pm)

9/11/2020 8:14 pm  #33

Wallflower, I like the brown throwbacks! I think that that is a very classic look.

Here's the first look at hockey unis.
I think the first thing to clear up is what Hamilton's primary color is. Is it orange or blue? Are we okay with different sports using different colors?

Also, I'd like an update on the progress of the kestrel logo, RoughRider. I'm not in a rush, just would like to hear from you.

9/11/2020 8:19 pm  #34

Of course, consistency will be a piece here, I think blue works as a bolder colour, but I will get to a mock up with an Orange jersey option as well see which feels the best.

Hockey looks good to start with classic look, can't really complain, I would say  numbers on the sleeves should be smaller, and I'd move them to the arms rather than the shoulder, feels more classic that way. 

Btw what font are you using for both he wordmark and the numbers? and could I get a png of the H on it's own to throw on the jerseys?

9/11/2020 9:25 pm  #35

Now with improved sleeve numbers.
Here is the H.
The font I use is called College.

9/12/2020 3:17 pm  #36

Better on the update, I feel like it could use a bolder hem stripe maybe, and from my playing around maybe cream numbers with blue stroke if you are doing them on an orange jersey.

I have the updates for football and a plethora of options:
1 - Added helmet logos
2 - updated numbers and fonts
I personally like the Blue more than the Orange but I wanna hear your thoughts

I know there's a lot here but I like looking at all the options

Blue Home Concepts

Orange Home options

Away Options

Throwback options

9/12/2020 8:55 pm  #37

I must agree with you. The blue primary adds much-needed boldness. I would not be opposed to using blue as the primary color. My favorite blue home is the third one.

Here is a blue home mockup.

9/12/2020 9:28 pm  #38

Yea, i think I should just match up the striping on the helmet and pants, but I like that.
I would say do we want to have some consistency in numbers? whether I add outlines to mine or you remove them? I prefer them without the outline, but it is your call.

Also, love the hem, makes it a stronger look as a whole.

Last edited by Wallflower (9/12/2020 9:29 pm)

9/12/2020 10:26 pm  #39

Just an outsiders perspective here, I love the blue helmets more than the orange. I think the best looks for home and away would be BBO and BCB. Although I’d be interested in seeing a BCC for an away set. I know the set itself is very different but the cream and orange are definitely giving me Oregon State vibes, which isn’t a bad thing.

9/13/2020 8:17 am  #40

Without the outlines:
The look is definitely cleaner and more consistent without the outlines. These look like they could have been designed (in essence) over a century ago, which aids the traditional look of HamU.

Board footera