Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2020 2:14 pm  #1081

Re: AltFL - Design Thread

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

Had some free time and decided to try something new. Here's Jimmy G in the Destroyers unis.
Never done anything like this before, so it's a bit rough. 

Rough or not, that's pretty cool!  Definitely gives off an idea of what the Destroyers would look like on the field!

8/08/2020 2:17 pm  #1082

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

Had some free time and decided to try something new. Here's Jimmy G in the Destroyers unis.
Never done anything like this before, so it's a bit rough. 

I love it. If you wanted to work on it, the parts that stand out as "off" to me is his left sleeve missing shadows on the inside of the sleeve, and the numbers not "moving" with the rest of the jersey.

But I do really like this, as seeing what the player in the jersey looks like is great.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

8/08/2020 4:34 pm  #1083

I think this is awesome! I would never have know this is your first try.  Eventually I'm going to try and do some of these two.  It is my photoshop white whale.

8/09/2020 3:25 pm  #1084

Thanks for all the feedback! I'm glad y'all like it, I'm definitely interested in making some more possibly one day!

8/10/2020 1:14 am  #1085

The Carolina Reapers would like to officially welcome Cam Newton as our QB of the future!

I decided to try my hand at a jersey swap. It's certainly not perfect, but I'm satisfied with it. Here's the image without all the text, with the background of my basis:

I could easily see Cam doing this in real life. Didn't really mean for the facemark to look so metallic, but trying to get bright green over black was not easy. The shoulder logos weren't easy either, they might be out of proportion. Still looks good, glad I did it.

8/10/2020 10:44 am  #1086

Neat!

Last edited by ThisIsFine (8/10/2020 10:46 am)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

8/10/2020 10:52 pm  #1087

Both of the jersey swap graphics are well done, nice job

8/11/2020 10:56 am  #1088

Nice job QCS!  That's really well done and I actually think the metallic green might actually enhance the uniform!

8/11/2020 12:33 pm  #1089

Thanks guys! I agree Stick, the metallic green works a ton better than I thought it would.

8/12/2020 4:46 pm  #1090

In case you missed it...the AltFL Hard Knocks Season One premiered Tuesday on HBO.

Board footera