Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/03/2019 9:02 pm  #11

Re: The issue with changing thread titles - 7/15/2019

Is anyone else still having an issue? I was able to change mine without any visible complications.

8/03/2019 9:58 pm  #12

I'm still having the same problem I've been having, unfortunately.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

8/04/2019 3:33 am  #13

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

What are your system/software specs, just out of curiosity. I run some outdated software on my computer because it's old, so I'm curious if there's any similarity.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

8/04/2019 3:49 pm  #14

Steelman wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

What are your system/software specs, just out of curiosity. I run some outdated software on my computer because it's old, so I'm curious if there's any similarity.

I'm using Chrome on Windows 10 (64-bit). I also tested it out on Edge, which didn't work. I believe both browsers are up to date, so I don't think that's the issue. Let me know if you need me to be any more specific than that.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

8/04/2019 9:17 pm  #15

This has been one of the most difficult issues I've ever had with a website. I'm stumped. Customer support is stumped. What makes it difficult is that it's not happening with everyone and I can't recreate it not working...

Everyone it's not working for: I'm sorry this hasn't been fixed yet and I'm still working to solve the problem. 
If you can, send me every bit of info you can; everything you've tried, everything it says (or doesn't say) when you attempt to change the title, what browser you use, everything you can think of. Maybe there's something being overlooked?

I'm happy it's working for some people again, but I want it to work for everyone and this issue is beyond frustrating.

Only the written records of his travels survive.

8/20/2019 9:09 pm  #16

Looks like I was bitten by the title bug as well.

Balu, if you don't mind, can you change my title to "Federation Mondiale de Hockey sur Glace (CHL 5/24; Regina Steers)"?

8/20/2019 9:22 pm  #17

CCLXXXVII wrote:

Looks like I was bitten by the title bug as well.

Balu, if you don't mind, can you change my title to "Federation Mondiale de Hockey sur Glace (CHL 5/24; Regina Steers)"?

As weird as it sounds, that might be a good thing. Have you changed anything since it was working for you? 
I made the change to your title.

Only the written records of his travels survive.

5/15/2020 12:14 am  #18

I'm having issues trying to edit the title to my World League thread.

5/15/2020 2:22 am  #19

NeoPrankster wrote:

I'm having issues trying to edit the title to my World League thread.

Sorry to hear that. It's a weird issue that affects each user differently. We haven't found a cause or correlation yet. I personally can only edit my own titles via a mobile browser. I went ahead and removed the descriptor from your thread title in the interim. Have you tried any of the ideas in this thread?

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

7/11/2020 9:18 pm  #20

It's been a while but I've stumbled into this issue. Haven't really tried to troubleshoot right now, but I'd appreciate it if a mod could help me out and give my RIBF thread a generic title - "Robin Island Baseball Federation" should work. Thanks in advance!

Board footera