Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/28/2020 7:59 pm  #851

Re: History of the National Football Association - 1974-75 Season

Like the new look for the Dogs! Love the use of University of Arizona colors (I’m biased because that’s my Alma mater). The new bulldog logo looks cool too. This might be one of my favorite teams (with Cleveland, of course)

Last edited by Rugrat (12/28/2020 8:00 pm)

12/28/2020 9:47 pm  #852

Wow!  I really like this new Bulldogs update!  The color scheme surprised me a bit, but I think you did a great job making this work!  The new logo is a definite upgrade too!

Really great job there Pepper!  I think this just became one of the league's best!

12/28/2020 10:07 pm  #853

The new Bulldogs look is very sharp

12/28/2020 11:21 pm  #854

I like the new look for Atlanta! My only quibble is the logo on blue, which is used for the helmet. The collar not being a different color causes it look to look kinda blob-ish. I'd consider either switching to a red helmet/blue dog, or changing the red dog version to have a different collar color, either blue or white.

Otherwise I think it's a great identity.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

12/28/2020 11:26 pm  #855

Big fan of the updated look for Atlanta, navy and red are classic and that Bulldog logo is really nice

12/29/2020 1:06 am  #856

Fantastic job, the logo is great, and the colours are awesome, not much else to say. Super sleek look. 

12/29/2020 4:03 pm  #857

Rugrat wrote:

Like the new look for the Dogs! Love the use of University of Arizona colors (I’m biased because that’s my Alma mater). The new bulldog logo looks cool too. This might be one of my favorite teams (with Cleveland, of course)

Ok then there should also be an ASU color scheme in this league.

12/30/2020 8:10 am  #858

the bulldogs rebrand looks nice. 

Last edited by MitchSwanson94 (12/30/2020 8:10 am)

1/01/2021 2:47 pm  #859

Rugrat wrote:

Yeah I think the UA inspirations are a bit obvious here. Although I think it's easy to tell I have a lot of inspiration from my favorite college looks just by looking at all the teams.

Steelman wrote:

I like the new look for Atlanta! My only quibble is the logo on blue, which is used for the helmet. The collar not being a different color causes it look to look kinda blob-ish. I'd consider either switching to a red helmet/blue dog, or changing the red dog version to have a different collar color, either blue or white.

Otherwise I think it's a great identity.

You've got a good point. I think I'll try both the red helmet and the blue collar red dog changes. Although I think I'll like the latter more.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

1/03/2021 11:20 am  #860

Well. Somehow I completely forgot to keep up with this since whenever Minnesota joined the league. So I just got done binging through it all. I enjoy pretty much all the teams so far, still no favorite but there are some I prefer. Congrats to Wasington on their championship. As for the new Bulldogs identity, im not super fond of it yet, but I do like the move away from the Boston Bulldogs look (from the PHL). I agree with Steelman for the changes, to their identity, a different collar if not even the red helmet would help it stand out more. Keep up the good work!

Runs the highly unsuccessful PSC project featuring the Premier Soccer League and National Baseball Federation

Board footera