Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2020 2:53 pm  #361

Re: History of the National Football Association - 1974-75 Season

Ok

6/17/2020 11:18 am  #362

Is this over? I hope it’s not

6/17/2020 11:45 am  #363

Rugrat wrote:

Is this over? I hope it’s not

It has been 6 days since her last post. I'm sure she's working on writing everything up. Try to exercise some patience.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

6/17/2020 12:22 pm  #364

Btw, i'll take a Rangers or Hornets sig for now please

Last edited by Rugrat (6/17/2020 12:23 pm)

6/18/2020 4:35 pm  #365

Patience is a virtue.

6/18/2020 4:42 pm  #366

BlogDunk wrote:

Patience is a virtue.

Please stop spamming the same message...

6/18/2020 4:58 pm  #367

Admin here. Let's get back on topic. Thank you.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

6/18/2020 6:19 pm  #368

I realize I could've said something, but I figured people wouldn't go crazy if I missed a few days, but somehow you proved me wrong. I've had to unexpectedly take a trip out of town this week and haven't had access to my computer, thankfully I can do some stuff on mobile, but not everything. The season will be up next week as a result.
I hope you guys can understand that, hopefully without admin intervention next time, that just because someone's off their schedule for once it doesn't mean they've up and abandoned the project, that goes for all the creators on here. Bumping a thread that's not been updated with nothing to contribute just pushes threads from creators who have worked and updated their projects down where less people can see them. There's a reason that we've made it apart of the guidelines to not bump and clutter up threads. I've told you guys on this thread already 2 or 3 times to stop. I'd hope this is the last time I will have to ask.
Thank you Steel and Darknes for commenting

6/21/2020 2:52 pm  #369

Any news about the Southern Football Association?

6/21/2020 8:58 pm  #370

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

I realize I could've said something, but I figured people wouldn't go crazy if I missed a few days, but somehow you proved me wrong. I've had to unexpectedly take a trip out of town this week and haven't had access to my computer, thankfully I can do some stuff on mobile, but not everything. The season will be up next week as a result.
I hope you guys can understand that, hopefully without admin intervention next time, that just because someone's off their schedule for once it doesn't mean they've up and abandoned the project, that goes for all the creators on here. Bumping a thread that's not been updated with nothing to contribute just pushes threads from creators who have worked and updated their projects down where less people can see them. There's a reason that we've made it apart of the guidelines to not bump and clutter up threads. I've told you guys on this thread already 2 or 3 times to stop. I'd hope this is the last time I will have to ask.
Thank you Steel and Darknes for commenting

Rugrat wrote:

Any news about the Southern Football Association?

This is, 100%, EXACTLY what they JUST said. Seriously. Dr. Pepper just came on, said things weren't ready, and things will be up NEXT WEEK. Then you come in here asking for information.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

Board footera