Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2021 10:29 am  #461

Re: AltBA Design Thread

Enigmajones wrote:

I also think Minnesota has the best jerseys so far, that third jersey is dope.

It's a neat design, but that pattern is from the beard, so, to me, it just looks like the design choice just gave everyone a hairy belly.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

2/27/2021 7:26 pm  #462

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Enigmajones wrote:

It's a neat design, but that pattern is from the beard, so, to me, it just looks like the design choice just gave everyone a hairy belly.

Just trying to relate to the older, male demographic.

Last edited by Thehealthiestscratch (2/27/2021 7:26 pm)

2/28/2021 2:56 pm  #463

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Enigmajones wrote:

I resemble that comment!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

2/28/2021 3:27 pm  #464

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

I resemble that comment!

I actually do too, lmao!  No wonder I like this team!

2/28/2021 5:02 pm  #465

Group B Time! We'll have half the league completed this week! Good job everyone so far. The deadline for Group C will be Sunday as well. 

2/28/2021 5:52 pm  #466

We've got some great-looking submissions here! I really don't think you can go wrong with any of these.

As an aside, Gritty, we still need you to update the logo Drive with Baltimore, San Jose, and the Group D logos so we can work on those.

2/28/2021 6:45 pm  #467

The overall quality of this group's submissions has risen significantly, wow! Nice job y'all.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

2/28/2021 8:00 pm  #468

Steelman wrote:

The overall quality of this group's submissions has risen significantly, wow! Nice job y'all.

Goin to agree with this, this group has some great submissions. I don’t think you can really be upset about any of these winning. Big improvements from the first group’s uniforms.

3/03/2021 7:00 pm  #469

Hello all! 

Here is your mid-week reveal of the Group B uniforms! You'll notice that LA is missing. I accidentally omitted a submission. So I will present them again with Group C. Thank you for your understanding. The league is looking really strong so far I think. Looking forward to the second half. 

3/03/2021 7:15 pm  #470

Alright, that's two more for me! I'm glad my designs are resonating with people. As a question, Gritty, since we're getting another week for LA, will we be able to alter our submissions?

Board footera