Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



5/31/2019 8:49 am  #21


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

General Dimensions Preferred: Same as Waterdee
Subject(s) of Design: Dayton Flyers Basketball, Ohio State Football
General Style/Design: Nothing in particular, do what you want.
Username Included: Bottom right corner

 

5/31/2019 2:45 pm  #22


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

DoctaC wrote:

General Dimensions Preferred: Same as Waterdee
Subject(s) of Design: Dayton Flyers Basketball, Ohio State Football
General Style/Design: Nothing in particular, do what you want.
Username Included: Bottom right corner

Here you go man! Hopefully your mascots don't creep you out (see Pittsburgh's Steely McBeam... https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/blooper.png
)

https://i.imgur.com/x0pyAi6.png


https://i.imgur.com/JMCtOPj.png
https://i.imgur.com/hpy74HH.png
https://i.imgur.com/SPnIfBS.png
AHS administrator & creator of the THL
     Thread Starter
 

5/31/2019 4:01 pm  #23


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

Steelman wrote:

DoctaC wrote:

General Dimensions Preferred: Same as Waterdee
Subject(s) of Design: Dayton Flyers Basketball, Ohio State Football
General Style/Design: Nothing in particular, do what you want.
Username Included: Bottom right corner

Here you go man! Hopefully your mascots don't creep you out (see Pittsburgh's Steely McBeam... https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/blooper.png
)

https://i.imgur.com/x0pyAi6.png

Thanks it looks great!
 

 

6/01/2019 10:49 pm  #24


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

General Dimensions: Same as Waterdee
Subjects of Design: Half Chelsea, Half Liverpool
General Style/Design: Chelsea Logo on the far left side with the first image next to it (links are below). Liverpool logo on the far right side with the second image next to it. You can fine tune and style it any way you want, but I would like it to follow that format if possible.
Username Included: If you can find somewhere to put it that works with everything in it, go ahead. If not, it's not a big deal. If you need any clarification or the links aren't working, just PM me and I'll try and clarify it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7w7Me-WsAEq41I.jpg

https://static.euronews.com/articles/stories/03/93/01/38/880x495_cmsv2_08fa1437-0694-5a21-8edf-a250d0eef431-3930138.jpg


https://i.imgur.com/8yS8gcW.png
Owner of the AltFL's Birmingham Vulcans (Alt Bowl XIV Champions)
 

6/09/2019 12:12 am  #25


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

@n00bthtpwnz I haven't had as much time for Photoshop while on the road but I've got you queued up for when I do!


https://i.imgur.com/JMCtOPj.png
https://i.imgur.com/hpy74HH.png
https://i.imgur.com/SPnIfBS.png
AHS administrator & creator of the THL
     Thread Starter
 

6/09/2019 6:09 am  #26


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

Steelman wrote:

@n00bthtpwnz I haven't had as much time for Photoshop while on the road but I've got you queued up for when I do!

No worries, take your time. I'm in no rush to get this any time soon.


https://i.imgur.com/8yS8gcW.png
Owner of the AltFL's Birmingham Vulcans (Alt Bowl XIV Champions)
 

6/16/2019 3:02 am  #27


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

n00bthtpwnz wrote:

General Dimensions: Same as Waterdee
Subjects of Design: Half Chelsea, Half Liverpool
General Style/Design: Chelsea Logo on the far left side with the first image next to it (links are below). Liverpool logo on the far right side with the second image next to it. You can fine tune and style it any way you want, but I would like it to follow that format if possible.
Username Included: If you can find somewhere to put it that works with everything in it, go ahead. If not, it's not a big deal. If you need any clarification or the links aren't working, just PM me and I'll try and clarify it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7w7Me-WsAEq41I.jpg

https://static.euronews.com/articles/stories/03/93/01/38/880x495_cmsv2_08fa1437-0694-5a21-8edf-a250d0eef431-3930138.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/8yS8gcW.png


Hopefully this is something like what you had in mind. Lotta elements to juggle in a small space so I did what I could.


https://i.imgur.com/JMCtOPj.png
https://i.imgur.com/hpy74HH.png
https://i.imgur.com/SPnIfBS.png
AHS administrator & creator of the THL
     Thread Starter
 

6/16/2019 8:09 am  #28


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

Steelman wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/8yS8gcW.png


Hopefully this is something like what you had in mind. Lotta elements to juggle in a small space so I did what I could.

That looks amazing! Thanks!


https://i.imgur.com/8yS8gcW.png
Owner of the AltFL's Birmingham Vulcans (Alt Bowl XIV Champions)
 

6/23/2019 11:03 am  #29


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

LA Kings, with the inclusion of historical motifs and inspirations.


https://i.ibb.co/7vx4W5z/EC22-D710-7-B88-4422-817-E-CFFC18-F5-C07-C.jpg
Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum
Official Owner of the Toronto Terriers (5x Canadian Shield Champs), Toronto Beavers (3x AltBowl Champs), and Honolulu Kahunas (1x AltBA Champs)
 

6/25/2019 1:08 am  #30


Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

ThisIsFine wrote:

LA Kings, with the inclusion of historical motifs and inspirations.

If you could fill out the form on the OP, that would be super helpful. I'm not a Kings fan, and honestly don't know much of their history, so any ideas on motifs or points in history would be great. I wouldn't even know where to start. Thanks man!


https://i.imgur.com/JMCtOPj.png
https://i.imgur.com/hpy74HH.png
https://i.imgur.com/SPnIfBS.png
AHS administrator & creator of the THL
     Thread Starter
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum