Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/23/2020 2:13 pm  #411

Re: The AltFL Season 2020

Yeah, you need to let Oates have his Hall. And I'll second Rick James.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

12/23/2020 4:02 pm  #412

I nominate the Kenosha Kickers (singers of Polka, Polka, Polka, Twin Lakes Polka, Yamahoozie Polka, Kiss Me Polka, and Polka Twist) to sing the national anthem.
Not technically Milwaukee, but I hope its close enough, and they're very big in Sheboygan.

My nominee from Buffalo has to be Rick James, but on the condition that Dave Chapelle makes an appearance.

A lot of good options for Philly, but I think I'll have to go with Boyz II Men.

12/27/2020 7:37 pm  #413

The Alt Bowl is going to come down to the wire. For those fans at home this is how it is shaking out with just a couple of games remaining. 

Currently the Brawlers lead the Bolts 114 - 73. 

But the Bolts have 300 game minutes left and the Brawlers have only 60. 

Philadelphia still has their quarterback Ryan Tannehill going on Sunday Night Football. 

Fittingly enough the Bolts' championship hopes ride on the BUFFALO Bills. The Bolts still have 5 Bills players to go...including Zach Moss, Stefon Diggs, Jerry Hughes, Jordan Poyer and AJ Klein. The Bills play the Patriots on Monday night. It is a tough moment when this Eagles fan has to cheer for the Patriots. I wasn't going to post but the Bolts-Bills connection to end the first ever AltFL season was just too good not to tease. 

12/28/2020 11:09 pm  #414

Congrats Gritty.

Knew I was in deep when Mahomes was trash against Atlanta and then when Poyer left the game too.

[/url][url=https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=190]
www.yorkland.tk <--- Official home of the fictional country of Yorkland

12/28/2020 11:27 pm  #415

Close game! Looks like Diggs did his damndest. Congrats Gritty!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

12/28/2020 11:56 pm  #416

Congrats Gritty, you showed us what-for this year!

12/29/2020 11:38 am  #417

Thank you everyone! 

I am excited to have another Alt Bowl in the city of Philadelphia. It was a heroic come back by the Bolts. We are talking about a tackle or another 20 yards was the difference in this one. 

Thank you everyone for participating in our first fantasy season. Stay tuned in the next couple of weeks for an exciting Alt Sports announcement. 

12/29/2020 11:50 am  #418

Gritty wrote:

Thank you everyone! 

I am excited to have another Alt Bowl in the city of Philadelphia. It was a heroic come back by the Bolts. We are talking about a tackle or another 20 yards was the difference in this one. 

Thank you everyone for participating in our first fantasy season. Stay tuned in the next couple of weeks for an exciting Alt Sports announcement. 

AltLB or AltBA? BTW, congrats everyone for this fantastic season.

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

12/29/2020 12:05 pm  #419

Thank you all for a great First AltFL season! Wonder what this next AltSports announcement is?

12/29/2020 1:56 pm  #420

Congrats Gritty and the Philly faithful, you bested us all this season.

Board footera