Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/16/2020 11:23 am  #541

Re: AltFL Legacy

Your 2018 Starting Quarterbacks!

Boston Nightriders - Jay Cutler
Buffalo Bolts - Eli Manning
Carolina Reapers - Brodie Croyle / Tyler Thigpen / Damon Huard
New York Emperors - Philip Rivers
Philadelphia Brawlers - Ben Roethlisberger
Toronto Beavers - Aaron Rodgers

Birmingham Vulcans - Marc Bulger / Trent Green
Dallas Bandits - Drew Brees
Miami Hammerheads - Kurt Warner
Orlando Galactics - Joe Flacco
San Antonio Phantoms - Chad Pennington
Tennessee Copperheads - Matt Cassel / Tom Brady

Chicago Cyclones - Gus Frerotte / Tarvaris Jackson
Kansas City Scarecrows - Donovan McNabb
Kentucky Stallions - Seneca Wallace / Matt Hasselbeck / Charlie Frye
Milwaukee Mallards - Jeff Garcia / Brian Griese
Minnesota Voyageurs - Ryan Fitzpatrick / Carson Palmer
St. Louis Explorers - Shaun Hill / J.T. O'Sullivan

Arizona Scorpions - Jason Campbell
Los Angeles Sabercats - JaMarcus Russell / Andrew Walter
Portland Grizzlies - Tony Romo / Brad Johnson
San Diego Destroyers - Brett Favre
Seattle Steelheads - Matt Ryan
Utah Raptors - Dan Orlovsky / Daunte Culpepper / Jon Kitna

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

12/16/2020 12:44 pm  #542

"Clock ticks down here in Toronto. The Raptors find themselves in a very familiar position. For sixteen weeks, starting in Seattle back in September, they took the field thinking this was gonna be their day. Sixteen times they were wrong, and now there are no Sundays left. By record, they are the worst team in league history. Zero and sixteen, those are the numbers that will forever be associated with the Utah Raptors."

-Dan Miller, postgame broadcast

12/17/2020 10:34 am  #543

12/17/2020 11:11 am  #544

Yep, when I think of NFL Quarterbacks that would be winning Super Bowls in 2008, I think of Joe Flacco and Chad Pennington... Thank you AltFL for bringing that Super Bowl matchup into my life.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

12/17/2020 12:09 pm  #545

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Yep, when I think of NFL Quarterbacks that would be winning Super Bowls in 2008, I think of Joe Flacco and Chad Pennington... Thank you AltFL for bringing that Super Bowl matchup into my life.

Remember: These two teams played against each other in the AFC wild Card, this is a real life matchup, but MUCH higher stakes.

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

12/17/2020 6:10 pm  #546

Gawd...we lost the semi-finals to... Chad F'ing Pennington?!?!?

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

12/17/2020 6:22 pm  #547

Steelman wrote:

Gawd...we lost the semi-finals to... Chad F'ing Pennington?!?!?

Yup, you lost the semifinals to Chad F’ing Pennington...

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

12/17/2020 8:45 pm  #548

We had Chad Pennington for years and the year he leaves he takes the Phantoms to the finals?? At least we got 2 straight semifinal appearances.

Just curious, what teams haven't made the alt bowl. We haven't, I'm pretty sure Minnesota, Kentucky, Miami and maybe Utah haven't. Who am I missing?

12/17/2020 10:08 pm  #549

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

We had Chad Pennington for years and the year he leaves he takes the Phantoms to the finals?? At least we got 2 straight semifinal appearances.

Just curious, what teams haven't made the alt bowl. We haven't, I'm pretty sure Minnesota, Kentucky, Miami and maybe Utah haven't. Who am I missing?

Utah made it, 2007 vs the Beavers, Toronto winning at da grounds.

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

12/18/2020 5:43 am  #550

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

Los Angeles never made it either, (though we did make it to the semi-finals a few times, like 3 I think?)

Board footera