Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/28/2020 10:20 pm  #81

Re: AltFL Discussion Thread

Wow, Scarecrows really jump, I thought they'd be a mid round pick. I would like to assume Milwaukee falls in line next but the way this has gone outside of a couple would lead me to believe Burmy selects another team.

6/28/2020 10:23 pm  #82

I... actually got this one right! KC was actually really high on my list as well, but I'm not too heartbroken over this. Milwaukee has to be next, right?

Edit: Dang, Miles, that really sucks. I was honestly hoping somehow you'd get the Scarecrows. 

Last edited by QCS (6/28/2020 10:28 pm)

6/28/2020 10:37 pm  #83

QCS wrote:

I... actually got this one right! KC was actually really high on my list as well, but I'm not too heartbroken over this. Milwaukee has to be next, right?

Edit: Dang, Miles, that really sucks. I was honestly hoping somehow you'd get the Scarecrows. 

Snitches get stitches, and d*cks get last picks.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

6/28/2020 10:39 pm  #84

Me after seeing the last two picks:

This is why I didn't make a mock draft, since everyone and everything is unpredictable. If Milwaukee doesn't go next (which if I remember correctly Burmy was the only Wisconsinite that liked the Mallards design) I don't know what'll happen. More chaos I guess?

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

6/28/2020 10:48 pm  #85

I had a feeling Scratch would go with KC. I was thinking it'd be either KC or Utah after the identities were complete. 

AHS Admin. Creator of the THL, PUCH, WHA: Redux and Retroliga.

6/28/2020 10:48 pm  #86

Now with the Quackheads off the board, the draft opens up I think

6/28/2020 10:49 pm  #87

Well, I made the pick everybody expected...I'm just proud to have my hometown team fall into my lap.

6/28/2020 10:51 pm  #88

And there it is, easy call after Dan passed up the Mallards. I think Gritty's pick sets a tone for the rest of the draft, if he takes his hometown Brawlers (notably unlike the Founders) it becomes a little easier to predict but if he does the unpredictable thing and takes someone else (I had him pegged for San Diego, but now I'd say either San Antonio or Utah) things get interesting.

6/28/2020 10:52 pm  #89

And there goes a chalk pick with Milwaukee. I honestly have no idea where Gritty is leaning. Maybe his hometown Philly?

ThisIsFine wrote:

QCS wrote:

I'm going to assume you're attempting humor here, but with how this day has gone I would be very careful with your language. Let's keep things nice and friendly. Thanks.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THL, PUCH, WHA: Redux and Retroliga.

6/28/2020 11:03 pm  #90

Steelman wrote:

And there goes a chalk pick with Milwaukee. I honestly have no idea where Gritty is leaning. Maybe his hometown Philly?

ThisIsFine wrote:

QCS wrote:

I'm going to assume you're attempting humor here, but with how this day has gone I would be very careful with your language. Let's keep things nice and friendly. Thanks.

Yeah, okay.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

Board footera