Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/28/2020 9:49 pm  #71

Re: AltFL Discussion Thread

I had them at #2, with Minnesota at 1. With my #3 and 4 both still out there too, I had known I was going to get one of my top teams. In fact, outside of Minnesota and Boston, everything picked has been in my middle tier. I'll share my overall rankings when we're done, if anyone would like.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

6/28/2020 9:51 pm  #72

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Beard, dad bod, man bun, T-Shirt, shorts, flip flops

Dan, are we the same person? 

I'm not surprised you didn't take Milwaukee, but I definitely wasn't expecting New York.

I'd definitely like to see your rankings afterward.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

6/28/2020 9:52 pm  #73

Very interesting! I'll be honest and say the Emperors were my number 1, but I assume that leaves Milwaukee for Burmy unless Scratch has other plans. I really have no idea how it'll go from here. Let chaos reign!

6/28/2020 9:53 pm  #74

Alright, someone bring the stretcher, this might get hurtful from here on in.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

6/28/2020 9:58 pm  #75

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Wait a minute, you're not supposed to pick until 21st! 

6/28/2020 10:02 pm  #76

Steelman wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Beard, dad bod, man bun, T-Shirt, shorts, flip flops

Dan, are we the same person? 

I'm not surprised you didn't take Milwaukee, but I definitely wasn't expecting New York.

I'd definitely like to see your rankings afterward.

If that's how you look, we could be. I knew Dr. Pepper was considering New York, and I had Minnesota at 1, I wasn't expecting NY to be there, figured someone would snap them up before I got my pick in. When it got to your pick, I felt really confident that I would get them, as I didn't see you taking them, and figured Darknes wasn't going with a New York team as a Boston guy.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

6/28/2020 10:03 pm  #77

If any mock drafts weren't shattered by the first two picks, I think this will do it. Definitely surprised with the Emps being picked here. I wonder how Burmy's feelin right about now. But who knows, he could be pulling for a team like Tennessee.

6/28/2020 10:08 pm  #78

QCS wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Wait a minute, you're not supposed to pick until 21st! 

It’s just, I just:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hC71BXe6A74

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)

6/28/2020 10:12 pm  #79

So far I've been 3 for 7, but it's about to get a lot worse for my draft. I still have plenty of teams available I'd be happy to get, but with 8 picks left until mine I am not at all confident that I'll get one of my top teams, but I'm just about guaranteed to get one of the teams I really like. It gets shakier if people start picking my top teams, but so far there seems to be enough variety in people's taste for me to feel good about my pick.

Edit: Miles, I sure hope your disturbance was about Scratch taking Milwaukee from Burmy or something 'cause I don't want to become a punchline!

Last edited by QCS (6/28/2020 10:13 pm)

6/28/2020 10:19 pm  #80

And that’s a bullet to the heart for me. I would’ve loved to have KC myself, but I knew the chances wouldn’t be in my favor. This is the disturbance I was talking about, QCS.

Last edited by ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth (6/28/2020 10:22 pm)

Board footera