Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2020 1:47 pm  #821

Re: AltFL - Design Thread

Steelman wrote:

I am pleasantly surprised to get 5th! I was not expecting a high draft pick at all, so this opens up a lot of possibilities. I think it's easier with fewer choices so I honestly have no idea who I'd pick right now.

I'm officially ready for S30 to shock the world and pick Miami.

And Darknes to pick Kansas City

6/27/2020 1:50 pm  #822

Rugrat wrote:

Steelman wrote:

I am pleasantly surprised to get 5th! I was not expecting a high draft pick at all, so this opens up a lot of possibilities. I think it's easier with fewer choices so I honestly have no idea who I'd pick right now.

I'm officially ready for S30 to shock the world and pick Miami.

And Darknes to pick Kansas City

Ain't gonna happen. I've already got my top three

6/27/2020 1:54 pm  #823

I'm personally loving the fact that we have three predictions, and everyone seems to be forgetting that, like Burmy (who's picking two spots after me), I am also from Wisconsin.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

6/27/2020 1:56 pm  #824

Dan O'Mac wrote:

I'm personally loving the fact that we have three predictions, and everyone seems to be forgetting that, like Burmy (who's picking two spots after me), I am also from Wisconsin.

You've also have stated you haven't been the biggest fan of the Mallards branding.

6/27/2020 2:01 pm  #825

Wallflower wrote:

DireBear wrote:

I got third?! Well I guess that's what happens when you max out your score and do decent in the lottery. Now's the hard part: I actually have to choose which team I want instead of playing with the hand dealt to me, which is hard since I like so many and choosing is hard. I'd rather not do a mock draft due to the unpredictability of everyone's picks. Great work to all and can't wait until the chaos ensues tomorrow!

I feel the exact same way, honestly, It's so much harder to pick right away with almost everything available. 

Man is this true. If it's any help to anyone out there, I'll put out the 5 teams I'm seriously considering, just to stir the pot. St. Louis, Chicago, Kentucky, San Diego and New York.

6/27/2020 2:24 pm  #826

The lottery was kinder to me this time, I'll take 17th given I wasn't able to do much in the logo/uniform rounds. It's funny how many people have me with Carolina even with my "rant" so infamous it's become a bit of AHSports slang. I have my wish list and I'll probably follow it to the letter, but I figured I'd try my hand at a mock draft as well. I attempted one for the AltHL that did well until it all crashed down when Edgeworth selected the Racers.

Can't wait to be completely wrong soon!

6/27/2020 2:44 pm  #827

QCS wrote:

The lottery was kinder to me this time, I'll take 17th given I wasn't able to do much in the logo/uniform rounds. It's funny how many people have me with Carolina even with my "rant" so infamous it's become a bit of AHSports slang. I have my wish list and I'll probably follow it to the letter, but I figured I'd try my hand at a mock draft as well. I attempted one for the AltHL that did well until it all crashed down when Edgeworth selected the Racers.

Umm...... aren't you forgetting about me? Based on what's there, it looks like you think I'll take Utah. Well I'll leave ya with this, even I don't know who I'm gonna be taking. Since I'm so low in the draft order, I'm simply going to let RNG decide who I take since there will only be four options left for me.

6/27/2020 3:02 pm  #828

n00bthtpwnz wrote:

Umm...... aren't you forgetting about me? Based on what's there, it looks like you think I'll take Utah. Well I'll leave ya with this, even I don't know who I'm gonna be taking. Since I'm so low in the draft order, I'm simply going to let RNG decide who I take since there will only be four options left for me.

Harmless mistake. You are a silent assassin on this site like I was on a previous site until recently. I remember people suggesting to boot me off the owner's board in one of JCR's collaborations way back in the day just because I didn't say much. I'm sure you'll make sure to let us feel your presence during the fantasy season ;) haha

6/27/2020 3:07 pm  #829

n00bthtpwnz wrote:

QCS wrote:

Yep, I completely forgot about you. Not sure how, I was copying from the draft order. At 21, I actually think you'd take Arizona and Edgeworth with Utah. Sorry about that!

6/27/2020 3:18 pm  #830

QCS wrote:

Yep, I completely forgot about you. Not sure how, I was copying from the draft order. At 21, I actually think you'd take Arizona and Edgeworth with Utah. Sorry about that!

Don't worry about it, you're good! Like Thehealthiestscratch said, I'm mainly a lurker but with this getting into high gear, I need to start to make my presence known a little more. I still stand though by using RNG to pick my team since there's only gonna be four teams left by the time I pick.

Board footera