Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2020 8:53 am  #201

Re: AltFL Discussion Thread

I would love a Galactics/Arrows Sig!

6/30/2020 8:57 am  #202

A Mallards/Dragons sig for me, please.

6/30/2020 8:57 am  #203

I'd love a Rovers/Nightriders one

6/30/2020 9:53 am  #204

A very unique set of hires here. The proven coaches (Belichek, Reid, Carroll), the college coaches (Jagodzinski, Saban), and the odd retired QBs (Flutie, Manning, Favre). I almost went the college route and chose Chris Klieman from Kansas State (wanted to give my childhood college team a shout), but I’m gonna let him marinate and season a bit in D1-A, plus if McVay works out, the change isn’t needed at all.

Last edited by ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth (6/30/2020 10:05 am)

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

6/30/2020 10:10 am  #205

I had a press release written up for Peyton last night, only to see Gritty took him this morning.

6/30/2020 10:13 am  #206

Now that people are posting their training camp sites in their coaching PRs (which I didn't know we could do), should I create a new post for my announcement or just edit my coaching announcement?

6/30/2020 10:14 am  #207

sportsfan7 wrote:

I had a press release written up for Peyton last night, only to see Gritty took him this morning.

I can only imagine the Eli faces you could get from Coach Eli Manning!

Also, Section30’s gonna take PJ Fleck, bold but probably correct prediction.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)

6/30/2020 10:37 am  #208

Burmy87 wrote:

Now that people are posting their training camp sites in their coaching PRs (which I didn't know we could do), should I create a new post for my announcement or just edit my coaching announcement?

I would say make a new post with the Stadium and Training Camp sites, that way people will be more likely to see it. If you were to just edit with coaching announcement, it might not be seen as much when more people put out their announcements. I'm probably gonna do the same thing.

6/30/2020 11:30 am  #209

n00bthtpwnz wrote:

Burmy87 wrote:

I would say make a new post with the Stadium and Training Camp sites, that way people will be more likely to see it. If you were to just edit with coaching announcement, it might not be seen as much when more people put out their announcements. I'm probably gonna do the same thing.

I included mine because I knew exactly where I was going with it. I was most concerned the Burmy was going to take my coach. I feel like we should have a thread only for Gritty, where he can post information for coach, stadium, training camp, etc. as a reference for us all.

Can the league hire Hue Jackson for the Scorpions?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

6/30/2020 11:36 am  #210

Dan O'Mac wrote:

n00bthtpwnz wrote:

Burmy87 wrote:

I included mine because I knew exactly where I was going with it. I was most concerned the Burmy was going to take my coach. I feel like we should have a thread only for Gritty, where he can post information for coach, stadium, training camp, etc. as a reference for us all.

Can the league hire Hue Jackson for the Scorpions?

I mean, it’s evil, but do we really need to draw his ire again when he comes back?

Board footera