Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/28/2020 5:03 pm  #1

Suspension/Ban Announcement: sevsdast

User has been suspended 3 months for disturbing the peace, repeated disregard of admin and mod requests, attacking members, threadjacking, starting an offshoot of another thread without the user's permission, asking users to create logos for them, and pestering several creators collectively.

5/28/2020 5:05 pm  #2

Re: Suspension/Ban Announcement: sevsdast

Why am I not surprised? I hope they come back with a wiser head (although an alt wouldn't be surprising). 

5/28/2020 7:42 pm  #3

I hope he comes back wiser as well, he was very active, yet I think he kinda had it coming.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

5/28/2020 7:43 pm  #4

bing bong bing bong

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

5/28/2020 8:21 pm  #5

The only thing surprising is that it took this long

5/30/2020 4:02 pm  #6

I have jaw surgery and this is what I miss.

At least we went a year without this happening.

5/30/2020 8:14 pm  #7

Honestly, I tried to talk to him about Quality over Quantity. I offered to run through his league stuff before he posted. He just posted, then sent me a message asking "what did you think?". I was exasperated with his posting before that, but I wanted to help him get better. Adding more people that add to the community is great, and I tried to get him better.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

Board footera