Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/04/2020 6:59 pm  #301

Re: AltHL - Owner Draft and Beyond

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

You know, I think it's time I wade into the design part of this thing. What's the deadline, my orange friend?

We have three outdoor events for our first season.  We are currently looking into the logos for those events.  I'll close it soon but get it to me when you can.  We have time.

Event #1 - Arctic Classic - CenturyLink Field - Seattle Seawolves v. San Francisco Dragons
Event #2 - Civic Series - Central Park - New York Gargoyles v. Philadelphia Founders
Event #3 - Atlas Championship - Celtic Park - Boston Rovers v. Halifax Kingfishers

5/04/2020 8:21 pm  #302

Speaking of, can we submit uniform designs for the games yet? 

5/04/2020 8:40 pm  #303

CCLXXXVII wrote:

Speaking of, can we submit uniform designs for the games yet? 

Yeah email them over!

5/18/2020 9:45 pm  #304

When do we get to see and vote on uniforms and logos Gritty? I'm anxious to see what people came up with for the games.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

5/18/2020 9:48 pm  #305

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

When do we get to see and vote on uniforms and logos Gritty? I'm anxious to see what people came up with for the games.

Edit: Is this just in regards to the outdoor games?

Last edited by Thehealthiestscratch (5/18/2020 9:49 pm)

5/18/2020 9:51 pm  #306

Yeah, the outdoor games. I'm new to the board, not the league. I've been following that since almost the start.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

5/21/2020 2:43 pm  #307

Know I'm late to the party, but Gritty was nice enough to put together some logos for Portland's affiliates. Here are the Salem Spots.

I wanted to go as minor league as possible for a team inspired by a Dalmatian, but I still ended up liking them a lot. These guys are full of fun minor league gimmicks that include the very obvious spots, a dog bone number font (That's what is on the shoulders. I picked 11 just to make it easy), and a red collar because what is a Dalmatian without a red collar The Northern Red Legs are soon to come.

6/06/2020 12:25 pm  #308

Nice Unis, Scratch. Quick question, have we postponed the design contest for the outdoor games so we can focus on the AltFL and the legacy project?

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

6/06/2020 2:49 pm  #309

ThisIsFine wrote:

Nice Unis, Scratch. Quick question, have we postponed the design contest for the outdoor games so we can focus on the AltFL and the legacy project?

That's a good question. The owners of the participating teams are free to design or work with someone to design their uniforms.  We have a few logo submissions.  I'll inject life back into them soon.  

Board footera