Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/10/2020 6:09 pm  #231

Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

A) Too soon.

B) This is why NASCAR prefers featuring a different dog on race cars:

https://i.ibb.co/0hyhmfT/9-AC4-CC59-CDC9-43-D6-9420-A6-E57007-E76-D.jpg

That vehicle can either be repainted with the Terriers logo on it or totaled by Dukie the terrier. Your choice.

P.S. Dukie is very good at totaling cars. Some of the cars he’s wrecked have actually been painted and put on display at the Wellfields Center. He is not just a dog with a dumb name. He is a force of nature.

Hey, I think the first point was literal. That happened like a month ago. Pretty sure the guy was in critical condition.

I’d like to think the first point is very literal (I met Ryan Newman as a kid). Plus I’d rather have it be totaled if he’s gonna stoop that low. And in all honesty, naming the mascot Dukie instead of Duke kind of set you up for the toilet chirps.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

4/10/2020 6:10 pm  #232

ThisIsFine wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

A) Too soon.

B) This is why NASCAR prefers featuring a different dog on race cars:

https://i.ibb.co/0hyhmfT/9-AC4-CC59-CDC9-43-D6-9420-A6-E57007-E76-D.jpg

That vehicle can either be repainted with the Terriers logo on it or totaled by Dukie the terrier. Your choice.

P.S. Dukie is very good at totaling cars. Some of the cars he’s wrecked have actually been painted and put on display at the Wellfields Center. He is not just a dog with a dumb name. He is a force of nature.

Hey, I think the first point was literal. That happened like a month ago. Pretty sure the guy was in critical condition.

The important thing is, he survived. This was a very stupid idea, and it went too far. I’m sorry I sent an accidental death threat to ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth and briefly changed this thread to something with the same energy as r/NoMorals. Dukie is sorry too. He won’t say it, but he’s sorry. I hope.

EDIT: He actually is sorry.

Last edited by ThisIsFine (4/10/2020 6:12 pm)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

4/10/2020 6:24 pm  #233

ThisIsFine wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

The important thing is, he survived. This was a very stupid idea, and it went too far. I’m sorry I sent an accidental death threat to ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth and briefly changed this thread to something with the same energy as r/NoMorals. Dukie is sorry too. He won’t say it, but he’s sorry. I hope.

EDIT: He actually is sorry.

I’ll admit, I really enjoy the chirping in these things, but when you bring in something that involves someone almost dying, I won’t stand for it. We need to as people hold ourselves accountable and be more sensitive in regards to near death experiences. I’ll allow for the slate to be cleaned, but please do be a bit more careful. I will be as well.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

Board footera