Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/05/2023 10:25 pm  #41

Re: The AltFL Season 2023

Oh boy, we're back! After a disappointing, confusing, and concerning loss in last year's Alt/Bosa Deez Nuts Bowl, the Steelheads are looking to finish what we started and get our own rings. That or we have to plan an elaborate heist to steal the Emps', but that's plan B. Plan A starts with Arizona, as we kick things off by hosting the Scorpions in a divisional matchup (at least in our hearts). Leading the way is defensive captain Nick Bolton, who led the team in tackles and interceptions in 2022, as well as being one of only three Steelheads to start in the maximum 16 games last season. No surprises here in the uniform game - you know how it goes.

Last edited by ItDoesntMatter (9/05/2023 10:54 pm)

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/05/2023 10:40 pm  #42

Alright y'all, here it is, the AltFL 2023 knockout! Now, I'm sure you might have a few questions.

1. Why am I doing it? Because Dan said I could. That's why.
2. Where are the graphics? They are like my sanity: nonexistent. I do not have the time or ability to make graphics. If someone wants to do them for me, I'd love that! But if not, then no graphics for you.

So get them in! You will be selecting the WINNER  of each matchup. They will close at 4pm Central Time on Thursday, although if you get them in between then and kick off I won't say anything...

Pick here!

Owner of the AltHL's Alaska Auroras, AltLB's Kansas City Colts, AltFL's Kentucky Stallions,  AltCAA's University of Kansas City Cosmos (2001 Legacy Champions)

9/06/2023 9:24 pm  #43

The San Diego Destroyers are back and looking to bounce back from last year's disappointing season. We have to start the season somewhere, which is our home stadium as we host the Birmingham Vulcans to begin our season. Our new starting quarterback, Derek Carr, will lead us onto the field as the Destroyers will wear navy from head to toe (almost). #BattleReady

9/06/2023 9:30 pm  #44

The Kentucky Stallions are ready to defend the Central Conference championship! This week we stay home and host the Kansas City Scarecrows! With a new pair of quarterbacks in Tua and Goff, a few new faces elsewhere, and a lot of returning stars, we feel confident in our abilities to come out on top again!

Graphics Credit to Wallflower

Last edited by Magical_Kittenz (9/06/2023 11:45 pm)

Owner of the AltHL's Alaska Auroras, AltLB's Kansas City Colts, AltFL's Kentucky Stallions,  AltCAA's University of Kansas City Cosmos (2001 Legacy Champions)

9/06/2023 9:39 pm  #45

New Players, New Season, New Opportunity. It's a fresh new start and the Galactics are hoping to get back to winning this season. We got several new pieces this year in LB Shaq Thompson, WR Jordan Addison, and TE Dalton Schultz to add to the group, but the biggest new name is DL/LB Kayvon Thibodeaux who will be a very welcome addition to the defence. We kick off the season here in Orlando as we take on the Boston Nightriders. To mark the occasion we will start the year off in orange to keep things a little lighter under the heat of Florida. so without further adieu. Prepare for lift off and START. THE. COUNTDOWN. #startthecountdown #prepareforliftoff #ORLvsBOS2023 #GoGalactics

9/06/2023 10:13 pm  #46

After strong season that ended in heartbreak, the Cyclones are back for another year, and this time we're out for revenge. With the core of the team still here, we added some quality players to make another run for the title. We start out on the road against Philadelphia to begin the year, and our starting QB Geno Smith will take the reigns this year after a breakout season last season. We'll be wearing our standard road set of white helmets, white jerseys, red pants, and white socks. #StormWatch

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

9/07/2023 6:42 am  #47

Last edited by vladee (9/07/2023 8:06 am)

slow down the rivers of time in your mind

9/08/2023 10:39 am  #48

The Utah Raptors have already opened their season in Los Angeles, but the graphics team was too slow and missed the deadline. Everyone involved in the department has been terminated as a result of this.

9/12/2023 7:23 pm  #49

Looking for a TE if anyone is interested in anyone on my roster.

9/12/2023 8:52 pm  #50

Welcome to Week 2! I think we all did quite well... wait a minute. Who missed the field goal? Edgeworth, it looks like you missed the extra point, so we have to say goodbye to you this week (maybe have some confidence in your own team next time, just saying).

Also thanks IDM for offering to make graphics. I appreciate it dude.

For the nine that remain, PICK EM HERE

Last edited by Magical_Kittenz (9/12/2023 8:52 pm)

Board footera