Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/10/2023 4:27 pm  #61

Re: Building the League

Our Wildcard Names of been determined: 

JOBURG CITY 94
Johannesburg, South Africa
Goosetavoman

CHAOJI BEIJING FC
Beijing, China
Steelman

ATLETICO BARCELONA
Barcelona, Spain
Dan O'Mac

ST. MUNGO FC
Glasgow, Scotland
Darknes

It is time for the badges. Submissions are due next Tuesday 7/18. 

7/12/2023 8:51 am  #62

Gritty wrote:

Our Wildcard Names of been determined: 

JOBURG CITY 94
Johannesburg, South Africa
Goosetavoman

CHAOJI BEIJING FC
Beijing, China
Steelman

ATLETICO BARCELONA
Barcelona, Spain
Dan O'Mac

ST. MUNGO FC
Glasgow, Scotland
Darknes

It is time for the badges. Submissions are due next Tuesday 7/18. 

For full transparency, the implication was that Atlético Barcelona was the shortened version of their full name, Club Atlético de Barcelona. I checked with Gritty that we could go with that name if so desired for Barcelona designs.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

7/19/2023 5:30 pm  #63

Time for the badges of the Wildcard Round! Feels like it has been forever since we slowed down from our feverish pace of this summer. 

Rate the Badges 

Badge Explanations

7/21/2023 8:34 pm  #64

I want to thank everyone for some patience this week. My wife and I moved back to the east coast this week so we've been pretty busy. But with that said I am excited to share the finalists for our wildcard round! 

FINAL VOTING

7/23/2023 4:19 pm  #65

We have mercifully come to the end of an almost 2 month design process. This was a long process and it takes a lot of energy and effort from our community to churn out this many designs in such a tight period. I want to thank everyone who has submitted designs. 

Now we turn our attention to the final push of this design project: 

---> ALL KITS DUE (July 27) This is an extended deadline to give people some more time to design
---> KIT VOTING OPENS (July 28) 
---> KIT VOTING CLOSES (July 29)

---> OWNER DRAFT ORDER IS RELEASED (July 29)
---> OWNER DRAFT BEGINS (July 30)

---> FANTASY DRAFT (August 5)

---> SEASON BEGINS (August 12)

7/23/2023 4:24 pm  #66

Amazing work, everyone! This might be our best-looking Alt league to date. I'm looking forward to the creativity we'll see with the kits.

Gritty, is there any chance you could open the AltLiga Database back up before the Kit voting starts?

EDIT: Also, here's a link to my folder with the logos. In it you'll find PNGs of each crest plus three vector files (Illustrator, SVG, and Legacy Illustrator) with all 24 logos. Find it here.

Last edited by QCS (7/23/2023 4:58 pm)

7/23/2023 6:58 pm  #67

QCS wrote:

Amazing work, everyone! This might be our best-looking Alt league to date. I'm looking forward to the creativity we'll see with the kits.

Gritty, is there any chance you could open the AltLiga Database back up before the Kit voting starts?

EDIT: Also, here's a link to my folder with the logos. In it you'll find PNGs of each crest plus three vector files (Illustrator, SVG, and Legacy Illustrator) with all 24 logos. Find it here.

It's open! Enjoy

7/28/2023 3:00 pm  #68

We have arrived at our last MONSTER EVENT of the AltLiga design process. The Owner Draft is later this weekend but first we need to select our primary kits! 

Vote for your favorite of the bunch here. Hopefully it is self-explanatory but the top kit template is 'A', the second is 'B' and so on.

The poll will close tomorrow night. Tomorrow night I will reveal the winning kits, logos and the final OWNER DRAFT ORDER. The Draft will begin on Sunday.

7/28/2023 3:09 pm  #69

I think Option E is missing for US Casablanca

7/28/2023 9:28 pm  #70

sportsfan7 wrote:

I think Option E is missing for US Casablanca

This has been fixed, for those who have been waiting to vote.

Board footera