Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2023 12:51 pm  #291

Re: The AltFL Season 2022

The Kentucky Stallions would like to formally announce that they are interested in trading back into the first round of either the rookie draft or the free agency draft. Magic is now realizing the consequences of her actions and she’s desperate so feel free to reach out to me either here on the boards or on discord!

Owner of the AltHL's Alaska Auroras, AltLB's Kansas City Colts, AltFL's Kentucky Stallions,  AltCAA's University of Kansas City Cosmos (2001 Legacy Champions)

5/15/2023 5:21 pm  #292

The LA Sabercats also are interested in Rookie 1st Round Picks.  Please let me know too if you have any desire to trade

5/16/2023 1:54 pm  #293

I'll put this out there, the New York Emperors are willing to take offers on almost any player on the roster. Need a WR? I've got a bunch! Need a DL? Well, you could get a Bosa! I have so many LB. 

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

5/27/2023 7:50 pm  #294

The San Diego Destroyers have officially made QB Aaron Rodgers available for trade. As a potential buyer, you should know that he is expected to start in 2023 and may come with a significant salary expense. If you're interested in acquiring a starting QB, I'm here to help you. Please feel free to contact me on this site or on Discord

Last edited by Kingsfan11 (5/27/2023 9:34 pm)

Board footera