Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2023 1:13 pm  #51

Re: AltLB - 2023 Season

Also, for those of you interested, I would be willing to trade the following:

Javier Baez (Detroit Tigers - SS) - Value 13
Ian Happ (Chicago Cubs - OF) - Value 7
Edward Cabrera (Miami Marlins - SP) - Value 1
Bryson Stott (Philadelphia Phillies - 2B,SS) - Value 1
Tylor Megill (New York Mets - SP) - Value 1
Brett Baty (New York Mets - 3B) - Value 1
Javier Assad (Chicago Cubs - SP) - Value 1
Bailey Falter (Philadelphia Phillies - SP) - Value 1
Cionel Perez (Baltimore Orioles - RP) - Value 1
Dean Kremer (Baltimore Orioles - SP) - Value 1
Joey Wentz (Detroit Tigers - SP) - Value 1

I would be looking for SP or draft capital in return.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

3/17/2023 1:12 pm  #52

LESS THAN 24 HOURS UNTIL KEEPER DEADLINE!

The keeper deadline is tomorrow, March 18th, at 11:59am. I will begin updating the rosters quite close to that time to allow everyone to review their keepers and make sure I entered everything correctly. I am not infallible, and want to ensure accuracy. Twelve teams have their keepers in, you all have until the deadline to make any changes. For the four teams that have not submitted keepers, please ensure you do to make sure you get the players you want.

You can get your rosters and player values on THIS SPREADSHEET

Please email your keepers (or cuts, but ensure you specify cuts) to the AltLB.DC@gmail.com.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

3/17/2023 1:29 pm  #53

How are we processing teams that don't submit keepers? Will it be like in the AltFL where we saw teams just drop all of their players or some other method? Cause I do think it would suck to see that happen again.

3/17/2023 1:36 pm  #54

QCS wrote:

How are we processing teams that don't submit keepers? Will it be like in the AltFL where we saw teams just drop all of their players or some other method? Cause I do think it would suck to see that happen again.

I thought I put that out there, but what I will do is start at the top of their list and go down until I either a) hit the 120 budget, or b) hit the roster size limit. Whichever comes first.

I feel this is the fairest way to avoid those teams being significantly worse than the rest of the league (like the Kentucky Stallions in 2021).

3/17/2023 8:15 pm  #55

You might've posted that and I just missed it. Happy to see that being implemented.

3/18/2023 2:15 pm  #56

Just putting it out there - I'm willing to trade away draft picks for this year for future draft picks. It's a pretty stacked draft given we lost 8 teams in the offseason so take this opportunity to grab a couple more players!

3/23/2023 2:24 pm  #57

QCS wrote:

Just putting it out there - I'm willing to trade away draft picks for this year for future draft picks. It's a pretty stacked draft given we lost 8 teams in the offseason so take this opportunity to grab a couple more players!

In unrelated news, the Las Vegas Atoms and Carolina Griffins have agreed to a trade:

The Atoms will move up from pick #47 to pick #19 in exchange for their first round pick in 2024.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

3/23/2023 2:32 pm  #58

News from the Deputy Commissioner's Desk:
Fantrax doesn't allow any moves through Fantrax during this pre-draft window. However, trades are still encouraged. If you and another member of the league agree to a trade, please post it on the AltLB - 2023 Season thread on the boards (which is here) for review. All trades with fewer than 6 objections that include draft picks in the 2023 draft will be handled at 6:00pm Eastern on Saturday. There will be a moratorium on trading from 6:00pm Eastern on Saturday until after the draft completes.

Please do not overlook the trade here between the Las Vegas Atoms and Carolina Griffins.

3/25/2023 10:34 am  #59

Now that we're down to the wire, if anyone wants to deal, I'm still wanting to get another draft pick in the 1st-3rd Rounds in tonight's AltLB draft.   I'm willing to deal picks from this year or next (I think I have 5 or 6 picks tonight, depending on if IR players count in your total roster, I have 1 player currently there).    Players could be on the table, but I'll admit, the only ones I'd be willing to part with at this point are the following...

Any Relief Pitchers (figured it's easier to say that than list them all)
Jean Segura or Nolan Gorman (2B)
Brandon Nimmo (OF)
J.D. Martinez (UT)
Walker Buehler (SP) (He's out for the year though, so this is only beneficial for anyone wanting to plan for 2024)

If interested, please message me here in AHS as I won't have Discord access for most of today (I've posted there too).

3/25/2023 11:14 am  #60

In the same boat as Stickman, the Bison are looking to trade either Javier Baez or Jose Abreu. Looking for: SP, 2B, picks

Board footera