Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/17/2022 10:04 pm  #121

Re: AltHL Design 2021

halal prayer emoji

slow down the rivers of time in your mind

3/18/2022 1:38 am  #122

ANDY! wrote:

For Immediate Release??

Detroit, MI

...so we suck. Like, we're really, REALLY bad. One might wonder, "Mr. Kroonkles, are terrible because you wasted the talents of Connor Hellybuck and Nick Schmaltz, and then traded them away to good teams?" 

No. Well, yes...but not what I was thinking. 

Everyone in the Angels organization suddenly came to the same realization which explains why we suck so badly. 

WE DON'T HAVE A STADIUM. 

WE HAVE PLANS FOR A STADIUM

Add Cernak to that list, as you’ve sacrificed him to obtain a player who has the same ppg avg but costs much more. That’s not even factoring in that Cernak is a defenseman averaging 2.8, while Benn is a forward. To summarize, you gave the guy 2 days before agreeing to not only give Milwaukee more points in a position where points hold significant value but also cut their salary significantly. In return you got….. I’m hoping a draft pick that we don’t know about?

The worst part is that I literally explained that Cernak is the equivalent of an early second round draft pick based on our most recent draft but at a MUCH lower premium, then you took that knowledge and decided to trade him for an early second round draft pick from our most recent draft at the price of a second round draft pick. You didn’t waste the talent of Schmaltz by trading him to Portland, you wasted it by trading the gain you received for him to Milwaukee.

3/18/2022 4:16 am  #123

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

vladee wrote:

it here

so true 🙏

So true🙏🏻 [2]

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

7/17/2022 11:19 am  #124

The Ottawa Guardians would like to petition the AltHL for a review and redesign of their alternate uniform. The primary home and away set would remain the same, however.

The team would also like to announce that the team has officially announce its goal song as "When We Stand Together" by Nickleback. The portion of the song used is the second verse and the first two choruses.

Last edited by Osgiliath Guard (7/17/2022 11:23 am)

7/19/2022 8:53 pm  #125

The Quebec Owls would like to have their home and road jerseys tweaked and their alternate jersey redesigned.

9/08/2022 1:37 pm  #126

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

With the sad news of Queen Elizabeth II's passing, the Ottawa Guardians announced that they will wear a memorial patch in her honour for the following season. The patch is a black circle with Q.E.II in gold under a silver crown. It will be worn on the left chest of all jerseys, with captaincy patches being relocated to the right chest for this season. The Ottawa Guardians extend their deepest sorrow, regrets, and prayers to her family.

9/09/2022 11:56 pm  #127

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

With the sad news of Queen Elizabeth II's passing, the Ottawa Guardians announced that they will wear a memorial patch in her honour for the following season. The patch is a black circle with Q.E.II in gold under a silver crown. It will be worn on the left chest of all jerseys, with captaincy patches being relocated to the right chest for this season. The Ottawa Guardians extend their deepest sorrow, regrets, and prayers to her family.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Portland will be wearing a memorial rebrand in honour of an old woman who was rich and had Corgis. We will also be relocating our captaincy patches to the hem area on the back of the jersey, paying homage to corgis who naturally have cute, puffy, stump tails. This is nonnegotiable. Also, in my own alt fiction, the queen isn't dead. So multiple teams mourning her is really just a threat on her life.... and she should be scared. It's almost AltHL season bb, and even the queen is not sure what to expect!

9/09/2022 11:57 pm  #128

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Portland will be wearing a memorial rebrand in honour of an old woman who was rich and had Corgis. We will also be relocating our captaincy patches to the hem area on the back of the jersey, paying homage to corgis who naturally have cute, puffy, stump tails. This is nonnegotiable. Also, in my own alt fiction, the queen isn't dead. So multiple teams mourning her is really just a threat on her life.... and she should be scared. It's almost AltHL season bb, and even the queen is not sure what to expect!
[clip]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

I like this

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/10/2022 8:33 pm  #129

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
[clip]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

I like this

I know the two of you are American and might not understand it, but the passing of the monarch is actually a big deal to a lot of the citizens of the British Commonwealth. A little bit of understanding and respect would be greatly appreciated.

9/11/2022 2:20 am  #130

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
[clip]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

I like this

I know the two of you are American and might not understand it, but the passing of the monarch is actually a big deal to a lot of the citizens of the British Commonwealth. A little bit of understanding and respect would be greatly appreciated.

You’re also making an executive, politically based decision that changes uniforms for a year in a fan sourced league without approval. So I’d ask the same respect from you. This has nothing to do with being American or understanding. I’m not making a statement about political figures or beliefs because this is a sports design and fictional writing forum. I’m making a sports design and fictional writing point on the sports design and fictional writing forum. Besides, I’m pretty sure politics would go directly against the Code of Conduct.

Last edited by Thehealthiestscratch (9/11/2022 3:35 am)

Board footera