Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/19/2022 1:51 pm  #11

Re: AltCAA - 2022 Season

I was curious.  As someone who isn't in the league, but is interested in keeping up on this, would it be possible to get a post with all the teams' uniforms together?

8/19/2022 2:31 pm  #12

Stickman wrote:

I was curious.  As someone who isn't in the league, but is interested in keeping up on this, would it be possible to get a post with all the teams' uniforms together?

Not every team actually has uniforms right now, but I'm sure once we do get sets for all 20 we can put them together.

8/19/2022 6:41 pm  #13

Stickman wrote:

Yep good question. I would like to get to that point. In my perfect world I'd love to eventually have for the AltCAA and AltFL a weekly post like CCSLC has for the NFL (weekly uniform matchups). I know this year I am working on that for my teams and their opponents. I encourage others to do the same and perhaps we could organically grow our database like that. 

8/19/2022 8:09 pm  #14

The AltCAA Network presents the projections for each conference!

Last edited by Darknes (8/19/2022 8:10 pm)

8/29/2022 12:11 pm  #15

Week 1 of the College Football season is finally here! 

One of my favorite things about the CFB season are the over the top uniform reveals each week. And while I can't do that just yet I want to get in the habit of showing the uniform matchup for my schools each week. I suggest getting together with your opponent and trying the same. Here are mine for Week 1:

8/29/2022 1:43 pm  #16

We're ready for kickoff here in Green Bay, Wisconsin! The rival Rebels are coming from across the border to Green Bay for a big Week 1 matchup. Wisconsin State will push "Forward", the only way we know how: by running the ball right at the other team's defense. Showing off our jerseys this week is star Sophomore running back, number thirty-four, Sean Tucker!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

8/30/2022 10:11 pm  #17

The University of Charlotte and Calvert University are proud to finally unveil their jerseys for the 2022 AltCAA season.

Charlotte's home and road jerseys feature their unique gold celtic knot while the throwbacks use the classic plaid pattern and a bright athletic gold to create a uniquely Charlotte look.

Calvert on the other hand looks towards Baltimore's flag to create a unique stripe that serves as their main look. The gold home jersey can be worn both at home or on the road but the team has a white jersey as well. An all-black color rush jersey is the alt, while a throwback featuring silver will be worn once this year.

The specific uniform schedules for these teams will be released later.

8/30/2022 11:35 pm  #18

It's time for some college season to start. We are headed over the W-State to battle with the wolves. We will be repping the classic away as we take on the pack, featuring the young star of WR Xavier Worthy! Let's Go REBELS! #theRielDeal #RebelsFootball2022 #WStateVSRiel

8/31/2022 11:06 pm  #19

Happy September, folks! I'm looking at my calendar and it says it's "National Chicken Boy Day". Sure, whatever. It's also the first College Football Saturday of the year, so welcome to College Football Saturday. Anyway, the Johns Island Angels are going to Disney World! We should probably be getting ready for our game against the Aliens, but we can do that later. Right now we're gonna go ride Expedition Everest a couple more times, and then junior WR A.T. Perry will lead us onto the field. Orlando's wearing white at home, so we're breaking out our standard home set on the road. Remember, sauce(r) is temporary, #JIUceIsForever

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/01/2022 12:21 am  #20

There was a time when dinosaurs walked the Earth. And, for a brief moment in time, you can walk with them once more. The Southern Colorado Stegos will roam the land once again, as college football will return to the world this week. Senior QB Aidan O'Connell will lead the team on the road against conference rival California Orange Packers. The Cretaceous Crazies are encourage to come out in droves and bring the boom to start off the season on a high note. The Stegos are rocking new uniforms this year, wearing our standard road set of purple on white on purple. Gone are the dated yokes, and in its place are shoulder and pant designs based on the back spike of a stegosaurus, and the glorious mountains of Colorado.
#BlastFromThePast #BringTheBoom

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

Board footera