Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2020 4:47 pm  #51

Re: The Super Duper Hockey League

Sevsdast wrote:

What is the minor league called again?

The Really Good Hockey League.

Also, something tells me Chick is doing the bare minimum required to keep his job.

Last edited by ThisIsFine (10/17/2020 4:53 pm)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

10/17/2020 5:35 pm  #52

Sevsdast wrote:

What is the minor league called again?

Not sure. Like I said in the beginning I have never done anything with the relegated teams I just have them in this nebulous space. But perhaps it should just be the Duper Hockey League. The global league is the LoWD (League of World Domination).

10/17/2020 10:14 pm  #53

I love Vlad. The exact type of player I wish were on the Devils. Big Russian forward with a bomb. Is he inspired by a certain player who plays in the capital? 

10/18/2020 9:11 am  #54

GregTheWolf144 wrote:

I love Vlad. The exact type of player I wish were on the Devils. Big Russian forward with a bomb. Is he inspired by a certain player who plays in the capital? 

Perhaps..I don't know who you are talking about...

7/24/2022 12:36 pm  #55

7/25/2022 8:08 pm  #56

Welcome back to the Super Duper Hockey League! 

COVID was unkind to the SDHL and halted its progress in its tracks. But now the league is back and will be better than ever (hopefully!). Each of the teams have been updated, moved and/or renamed. Some teams you will recognize others you will not. I hope you enjoy the ride. In September, the league will drop the puck on its first season. I have made some alterations to the format of the season including a new postseason style that I have been considering. For that I will eventually need some participation from the SDHL Super Fans.  

Don't you worry...Louis, Chick and Whiz are back in the studio and getting ready to bring you all of the SDHL action this year. In the meantime I will share the identities from our teams. We are not doing divisions or conferences..but rather a simple 30 team free for all. 

I will try to reveal a team every day. But to get things started here are two of our first. The second pays homage to the AHSylum. You will recognize the name...

7/25/2022 8:14 pm  #57

pogging so hard rn

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

7/25/2022 10:30 pm  #58

That H + rocket + 11 logo is so good. Love to see the Lunatics brand finally come to life as well. The moon gradient on the numbers is a nice touch.

7/26/2022 8:23 am  #59

Time for an SDHL original...

7/26/2022 9:52 am  #60

Love all three, particularly the Lunatics and Goons. Hopefully the Roller Snakes return!

Board footera