Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2022 4:33 pm  #451

Re: AltLB Design Thread

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Last one on the chain, any involved with the 2013 Red Sox?

Better than the last one:

Four, for sure, but not the four for which I'm looking.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

3/09/2022 7:10 pm  #452

Have they all won the Triple Crown at some point in their careers (pitching or batting)?

3/09/2022 7:18 pm  #453

QCS wrote:

Have they all won the Triple Crown at some point in their careers (pitching or batting)?

Crown? Like the Motorsports?

You're one over quota, chum. Sorry.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

3/10/2022 4:16 am  #454

Are they all implicated in cheating scandals? Papi, Clemens, and Sosa for alleged PEDs and then Cora for the Astros/Red Sox sign stealing scandals?

3/10/2022 9:31 am  #455

Is one of them Papi?

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

3/10/2022 10:07 am  #456

Megildur wrote:

Are they all implicated in cheating scandals? Papi, Clemens, and Sosa for alleged PEDs and then Cora for the Astros/Red Sox sign stealing scandals?

Any type of cheating?

Farrell and Rivera got caught up in cheating scandals of a different kind. Regardless, "the cheaters" is not the group I've hired.

3/10/2022 10:08 am  #457

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Is one of them Papi?

You tell me.

3/10/2022 1:53 pm  #458

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Is one of them Papi?

You tell me.

Looks like Big Papi's gonna have his hands full with all those jobs he's got to do!

Serious note, are they all either frowning/giving the guilty politician involved in a sex scandal face?  

Last edited by Stickman (3/10/2022 1:56 pm)

3/10/2022 2:18 pm  #459

Stickman wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Is one of them Papi?

You tell me.

Looks like Big Papi's gonna have his hands full with all those jobs he's got to do!

Serious note, are they all either frowning/giving the guilty politician involved in a sex scandal face?  

Not a guess I would've made, haha.

I certainly hope none of these guys have been involved in a sex scandal! That'd be bad!

3/10/2022 3:02 pm  #460

Worth a shot.   To be fair though, two of those guys are nicknamed "Big Papi" and "The Big Unit"..... just saying nothing would surprise me.

Were they employed by the Seattle Mariners at any point of their careers?

Board footera