Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2022 2:30 pm  #111

Re: AltCAA Legacy Project

Season 7! 

For the first time in the Legacy Project the Javelinas are dethroned as champions of the SWC. This season it was the impressive running style of UKC's Eric Crouch. This may just be the swan song for the Cosmos who have dominated the HAC thus far. Perhaps the most disappointing team of the season was the SW Ohio Royals. The Royals dethroned the champion Wolfpack but lost in the semis to the Plutonians. The Royals have the most AltFLers on their roster in AltCAA history. But it was the Packers who won the title in the end. 

Notable Packers Players:
QB - Joey Harrington
RB - Onterrio Smith
WR - Sammie Parker
DT - Igor Olshansky

1/01/2022 3:21 pm  #112

Ah, CAU's run had to end at some point. Still proud of my Javalinas though!

1/01/2022 5:33 pm  #113

Gritty, where can I send you my files so we can use what I designed for the Wolfpack?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

1/01/2022 5:44 pm  #114

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Gritty, where can I send you my files so we can use what I designed for the Wolfpack?

Just send them to the normal email address. I'll swap the logos in moving forward. 

1/12/2022 3:01 pm  #115

The 7th ranked Plutonians stormed through the playoffs, with their Cinderella run eventually ending in the Championship to SWC Rival UC-Orange. Below are the uniforms that they wore to the Harvest Bowl (the wheat was removed for the semi-finals and championship). The Plutonians are VERY confident, in the year 2006, that piping will NEVER go out of style (They wore black & white cleats as well).

2/21/2022 4:04 pm  #116

Looks like CVU still has a long way to go before they can contend for a bowl game.

3/16/2022 8:44 pm  #117

For the following season, CVU ditches the traditional template in favor of something more trendy:

Board footera