Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2021 9:32 pm  #61

Re: The AltHL Season 2021

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

QCS wrote:

Despite being on the losing end of this, I'm glad our expansion teams haven't all been complete jokes so far. Alaska and Milwaukee in particular have been competing fairly nicely.

The Guardians would like to echo that sentiment. We're so close to .500 that it hurts.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

11/29/2021 10:53 pm  #62

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

QCS wrote:

Despite being on the losing end of this, I'm glad our expansion teams haven't all been complete jokes so far. Alaska and Milwaukee in particular have been competing fairly nicely.

The Guardians would like to echo that sentiment. We're so close to .500 that it hurts.

oh, I wasn't talking about being good. I was talking about being nice:

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

11/30/2021 12:12 am  #63

You are nothing if not consistent.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

12/06/2021 10:47 am  #64

Double, double, oil, and rubble,
Numbers churn, and I'm in trouble.
By the typing of my thumbs*
Something ranked this way comes.

Weak ate sees the Kingfishers sneak atop the heap after an impressive win, while those wild cats from Edmonton jump after a not-very-nice beatdown of the Gargoyles. Your team not mentioned? Check on them below.

*Power rankings and post were typed with all ten fingers, not just the thumnbs.

12/06/2021 11:16 am  #65

feels good seeing that header in blue and gold, even if I only jumped four spots. what team bb

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

12/06/2021 6:52 pm  #66

Watch out, here come the Loons

12/06/2021 10:47 pm  #67

It's that time again. No one was lost, but I'm too lazy to point out why. Pick some things!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

12/10/2021 12:05 pm  #68

GREEN BAY, WI - The Milwaukee 48ers have announced a coaching move today. Head Coach Mike Johnson was watching some recaps from around the league when he saw this, and immediately snapped a picture.
Upon seeing that his rookie Defenseman, Moritz Seider, is doing so well, Coach Johnson has named Moritz Player/Ass Coach of the Milwaukee 48ers. He has hinted that additional hires may be made, but couldn't wait to announce the German Rookie's new position.

The 48ers are currently playing at home against the Los Angeles Titans, and encourage you to come on out to Manpower Arena to support the team for this matchup and our next home game starting December 20th when we host the Detroit Angels.

12/10/2021 8:28 pm  #69

A little late on this one, but the Seattle Seawolves have acquired goaltender Jake Oettinger.

12/13/2021 11:53 am  #70

And for the second straight week, everyone remaining survived. It will continue to get trickier for them however, as over 1/3 of the league has been used for them, and they still can't use those teams again. Today, for your viewing pleasure, THE SPREADSHEET. This will show you who all they've picked, and will be updated once all three submit their picks for this week. Assuming they choose to. They could always not.

Here's your Week 10 matchups!

Board footera