Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/30/2021 10:46 pm  #101

Re: AltCAA Legacy Project

So if I get this straight, this legacy projects will go for 20 seasons of football before going to be decided by the simulation gods? Do I have that right? 

12/01/2021 12:21 am  #102

Crazy Rider wrote:

So if I get this straight, this legacy projects will go for 20 seasons of football before going to be decided by the simulation gods? Do I have that right? 

That x5, my dude. Welcome to the Danger Zone.

12/01/2021 12:26 am  #103

Crazy Rider wrote:

After the 20 legacy seasons we then move forward as a NCAA fantasy league.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

12/01/2021 7:43 am  #104

And so begins' the Seagulls' flight to the top...a Harvest Bowl berth and a Heisman finalist in Randy Moss!...I'm likin' our future!

#MineMineMine

12/04/2021 12:13 pm  #105

Season 4 of the AltCAA Legacy Project! 

The Central Arizona wins the their second National Championship. They have won the SWC four years in a row. This was the first year that Kansas City has not made it to the National Championship game. The state of Kansas has won the first four Heartland Conference championships. The ECC is the only conference to not win the national title yet. 

Bobby Bowden wins his second national title. Mark Richt was his OC. 

Notable Javelinas:
QB - Chris Weinke
RB - Travis Minor
WR - Peter Warrick
WR - Laveranues Coles
WR - Snoop Minnis
K - Sebastian Janikowski

12/04/2021 1:12 pm  #106

Well, WIT is apparently the brevity of MAM's playoffs.

12/04/2021 4:21 pm  #107

Champs again! And to echo JHA, you have Central Arizona next to WIT's helmet and logo. 

12/05/2021 7:14 pm  #108

Wow, CAU again. How exciting. Enjoy your time in the Mesa sun my friend, once we get to present day, little brother (🤬) is coming for you

Last edited by mf aint (12/05/2021 7:15 pm)

1/01/2022 2:13 pm  #109

In honor of New Year's Day I am going to provide a Legacy Blitz by rolling out 3 seasons. I had to take a few weeks off because of the holidays. Anyway here we go! 

Season 5! 

This was the year of the underdog in the AltCAA. Two ECC at large teams ran through to the national championship. The Big Blue ran their way to the title behind Heisman winner Ron Dayne. 

Notable Big Blue Players:
QB - Brooks Bollinger
RB - Ron Dayne
WR - Chris Chambers
LT - Chris McIntosh

1/01/2022 2:21 pm  #110

Season 6! 

An exciting season in the AltCAA. Central Arizona's star quarterback Chris Weinke won the Heisman. He was followed by Drew Brees, LaDanian Tomlinson and Josh Huepel . The Javelinas won their sixth straight SWC championship. But it was the Wolfpack who ran through the tournament. 

Notable Wolfpack Players
QB - Josh Huepel
WR - Mark Clayton
OL - Jamaal Brown
RB - Quentin Griffin

Board footera