Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2021 1:30 pm  #341

Re: The AltFL Season 2021

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Really? I thought there was a grey one....hmm...should be changed...

As the creator, I am curious which uniform you would sub out for the mono gray look. Can't be the white, of course. I thought it would be easier to balance colors while giving the viewer their fill of gray with gold/black jerseys as long as the primary helmet and pants were gray. A gray primary jersey feels problematic when it comes to uniform combos because Dan would either have to stack gray on gray almost every other game, or pair it with his black bucket (which is pretty much a specialty helmet meant specifically for one uniform option, despite it being considered an alt helmet).

11/23/2021 1:53 pm  #342

I would assume I'd have to have a 4th jersey option, unique to the AltFL, to do that. And then I'd pretty much have to go gray helmet, gray jersey, and gray pants. Which is a lot of gray. I'd probably call it something like my "Concrete Jungle" look, but I wouldn't use it often, if ever.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

11/23/2021 10:08 pm  #343

Long time, no graphics. Portland 1, Kentucky 24. More details below.
1    PDX
2    ORL
3    NYE
4    SEA
5    CHI
6    TEN
7    DAL
8    BOS
9    BUF
10    UTA
11    STL
12    MIA
13    KCS
14    MKE
15    PHI
16    SAP
17    LAS
18    BIR
19    CAR
20    TOR
21    AZS
22    SDD
23    MIN
24    KEN

11/23/2021 10:18 pm  #344

Dan O'Mac wrote:

I would assume I'd have to have a 4th jersey option, unique to the AltFL, to do that. And then I'd pretty much have to go gray helmet, gray jersey, and gray pants. Which is a lot of gray. I'd probably call it something like my "Concrete Jungle" look, but I wouldn't use it often, if ever.

That's what I thought was happening tbh. I do.t know what unis everyone has, including my own lol.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

11/24/2021 11:19 am  #345

As we head into the American Thanksgiving, and coming off a sixth straight win, this time over the San Antonio Phantoms, YOUR New York Emperors head home for their final home game of the regular season. It's our one official prime time matchup, as we host the only team from a city that doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving on the same day in the Toronto Beavers. That just means more turkey, mashed potatoes, and that cranberry jelly out of the can for us. And green bean casserole. And deviled eggs. And pumpkin pie. Okay, time to move on. The Emperors are looking to feast on the field as well as we march to the end of the season and aim to be the rulers of the North Division. I'd say "kings", but we're Emperors. Very different. I mean, completely different. So catch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, then come on down to the Polo Grounds and watch us win. Showing off our set for Thanksgiving is big number 28, Quadzilla himself, A.J. Dillon. We will be wearing our Crown Jewel set of black helmets, black jerseys, and black pants.

Last edited by Dan O'Mac (11/24/2021 11:19 am)

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

11/24/2021 12:33 pm  #346

The undefeated dream for the Cyclones is over. A neck-and-neck battle with the Grizzlies saw Portland narrowly beat Chicago thanks to some Sunday Night Football heroics. The Cyclones would have clinched the Central with a win, but all they need to do to take the Central is beat their division rivals in St. Louis on Thanksgiving Day, and the Cyclones are especially hungry coming off a tough loss. DB Kareem Jackson showcases our classic home set of white on red on tan.

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

11/24/2021 4:57 pm  #347

After finally getting back in the winners column, the Voyageurs will be heading to KC ot take on the Scarecrows. Minnesota will be wearing their traditional road set of Claret-White-Claret.

11/24/2021 6:12 pm  #348

With both playoff races and turkeys heating up, the Steelheads are on the road for the final time this regular season as we prepare to face the best remaining teams in the West Division. We've found ourselves in Utah, where we hope to beat the Raptors badly enough that they become motivated to beat Portland next week and give us a shot at a division title. If all goes well, this will be the last time we'll be wearing our white jerseys for a while. #SteelandTeal #HeadsUp #SEAvsUTA

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

11/27/2021 5:06 pm  #349

A bit of a delay this week for the Galactics uniform matchup. It's only divisional games left this season. We start off the stretch against the Birmingham Vulcans. We will be repping the usual aways with orange socks this week. #ORLvsBIR #startthecountdown #GoGalactics

==============================================================================================================================
Well, we have been informed that it is a primetime game this week and well we already were getting ready for next week so we just had our intern whip something up.

OUR LOVELY INTERN

11/28/2021 12:57 am  #350

At least your intern is trying.

Board footera