Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2021 4:09 pm  #101

Re: It's College Game Day!

mf aint wrote:

Inspired by Section (and therefore, similar apologies about the size of these pics), enjoy a broad-strokes look at THE Arizona College!
Cant wait to learn all about the schools in this universe (created with Canva, would highly recommend)

Really cool logos and presentation, future rival!

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

11/01/2021 5:20 pm  #102

I like what I see here! Looking forward to what the Plutonians look like in sports. I love the throwback logos as well, great little touch.

11/01/2021 10:01 pm  #103

Here's a tweak of the colors on the primary logo for the Chula Vista Merfolk. I have forgotten what I wrote down for the backstory, so I might need someone to remind me in a DM or if I can change some of the details, that would be nice.

11/02/2021 10:21 am  #104

NeoPrankster wrote:

Here's a tweak of the colors on the primary logo for the Chula Vista Merfolk. I have forgotten what I wrote down for the backstory, so I might need someone to remind me in a DM or if I can change some of the details, that would be nice.

Love the color scheme, it would be cool if the “V” was a trident, tying it into the maritime/merfolk vibe. Can’t wait for the backstory!

11/02/2021 3:08 pm  #105

mf aint wrote:

Love the color scheme, it would be cool if the “V” was a trident, tying it into the maritime/merfolk vibe. Can’t wait for the backstory!

Not sure how one could do that without making it look like a W

11/02/2021 3:29 pm  #106

sportsfan7 wrote:

mf aint wrote:

Not sure how one could do that without making it look like a W

Bident lol? 😉 probably make the middle prong small who knows

11/02/2021 7:47 pm  #107

Here's another Merfolk logo while I come up with the backstory.

11/02/2021 7:49 pm  #108

NeoPrankster wrote:

Here's another Merfolk logo while I come up with the backstory.

Ooh I like that. We got one of our first cartoon head logos!

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

11/07/2021 1:37 pm  #109

Little late but with the help of 3point, here is Central Arizona!

11/07/2021 11:00 pm  #110

The Black Swans Game
Arguably the most memorable game in the history of Asnerbrook football, involved religion. A year after Sandy Koufax famously refused to play on Yom Kippur in Game 1 of the World Series, a Jewish player on the Asnerbrook Swans, Running back Wrence Arnatoveis, decided to play on Yom Kippur, and it paid off as he Scored 5 touchdowns in a 44-12 Beatdown of GLBSU in September 24, 1966. “Rocket” as Arnatoveis was known, later admitted to taking bribes from his fraternity brothers to play in the game. The Jersey he wore that day now hangs in the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity house on campus. One of his Phi Psi fraternity brothers, Antonio Reynos, later investigated if his claims were true, and he was wrong. As for Arnatoveis, his play that day helped him become the first Jewish Heisman Trophy winner that year, and the swans won their fifth and most recent football national Championship.

Board footera