Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2021 12:32 am  #311

Re: The AltFL Season 2021

It’s that magical time again, when pumpkins appear on doorsteps, scary creatures wander the streets, and the ghosts of long past return to painfully haunt the living. But enough about my romantic life, this week, the spirits of Beavers long past will hopefully guide Toronto’s team out of it’s losing streak facing against the aggressive arachnids from the Arizona Desert. The Beavers’ uniform lineup this week is the fan-favorite all-black uniforms, commonly nicknamed the “Blackout Uniforms” or “Darth Vader Uniforms”. In celebration of Halloween, Windsor Stadium will offer a special tailgate trick-or-treat carnival before the game. Not only will all concessions purchases from this week’s game benefit Casa Loma, the gothic manor used in the filming of the 2019 horror Ready Or Not, there will also be a giveaway of a special triple bobblehead, featuring Justin Herbert as Freddy Krueger, Ezekiel Elliot as Jason Voorhees, and Aaron Donald as Ghostface.
#HalloweenWeek  #BobbleheadNight #ARIvsTOR

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

10/28/2021 2:08 pm  #312

Spooky season in Dallas means an ORANGE vs ORANGE vs ORANGE vs ORANGE PUMPKIN BASH! Hope the Bandits don't mind us stealing the spotlight. If anyone gets stealing, it should be the team named "Bandits", after all. We don't mean to step on toes, but everyone knows that Halloween week rightfully belongs to the team known as "The Spooky Boys". Sorry JAM, you may soak in the delights of celebrating this frightful season with the Scarecrows, but remember this is Kansas City's week.

10/28/2021 3:57 pm  #313

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Spooky season in Dallas means an ORANGE vs ORANGE vs ORANGE vs ORANGE PUMPKIN BASH! Hope the Bandits don't mind us stealing the spotlight. If anyone gets stealing, it should be the team named "Bandits", after all. We don't mean to step on toes, but everyone knows that Halloween week rightfully belongs to the team known as "The Spooky Boys". Sorry JAM, you may soak in the delights of celebrating this frightful season with the Scarecrows, but remember this is Kansas City's week.

I'mma steal this win real quick

10/28/2021 8:33 pm  #314

JamHeronArk wrote:

Wins have no value to us anymore. You'd get more out of it so I am offering you the win, fwiend. On one condition. You gotta let our boys perform the halftime show. They have been practicing their little hearts out all year for their special Halloween halftime show just for them to realize we don't even play at home for Halloween. What silly geese! You'd be doing the franchise a solid. God knows they need the morale boost!

10/29/2021 8:35 am  #315

JamHeronArk wrote:

Wins have no value to us anymore. You'd get more out of it so I am offering you the win, fwiend. On one condition. You gotta let our boys perform the halftime show. They have been practicing their little hearts out all year for their special Halloween halftime show just for them to realize we don't even play at home for Halloween. What silly geese! You'd be doing the franchise a solid. God knows they need the morale boost!

You have a deal. All orange vs. all black, with a spooky scary halftime show? Now, this is Halloween.

11/03/2021 12:53 pm  #316

Coming out of another solid win to move to 5-3, YOUR New York Emperors head south to Birmingham to take on the Vulcans. We'll be in our standard away uniforms with the gray helmet, white jersey, and gray pants. Highlighted this week is star linebacker, out of LSU, number 45, Deion Jones!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

11/03/2021 8:34 pm  #317

After splitting our two-game road trip and moving to 5-3, the Steelheads return to Seattle for a game against the Kentucky Stallions. Of course, it's the first Sunday in November, which means it's Red Cup Week at Starbucks Stadium. The first 1,000 fans to arrive this Sunday will receive a free special Steelheads edition Starbucks holiday cup, which they can redeem for a free drink at any Starbucks location on the concourse. On the field, it'll be the same as it always is, as the Steelheads will be in their standard home uniforms this week. #SteelandTeal #HeadsUp #KENvsSEA

Last edited by ItDoesntMatter (11/09/2021 1:19 pm)

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

11/03/2021 8:57 pm  #318

The Voyageurs will look to finally get back into the win column as they head to Portland to take on the Grizzlies. Minnesota will go back to basics this week and wear their traditional road set of Claret-White-Claret.

11/03/2021 9:36 pm  #319

yep

11/03/2021 10:05 pm  #320

The final leg of the Cyclones' Southern road trip brings us to owner DireBear's hometown of Phoenix to take on the Scorpions (Well, almost. I don't actually live in the town I say I do like some of us here. Shocking, I know). To celebrate being in the desert, (which is something every sane person does in the summer here. What, you're going to deny a local and their traditions? Shameful) the Cyclones will surely enrage those who are colorblind and whip out their tan uniforms this week for the only time this season. DL Zach Sieler will lead the team onto the field before a tough end of the year for Chicago. 

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

Board footera