Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/22/2021 9:48 pm  #301

Re: The AltFL Season 2021

10/26/2021 8:23 am  #302

Another week, another set of Power Rankings! There is some shakeup in the top ten, with Orlando reclaiming the top spot. I don't have much to say, so let this graphic speak a thousand words instead.

10/26/2021 9:56 am  #303

disappointed to see my steelheads drop three spots despite putting up the second-most points this week. that said, I'm probably more disappointed that I'm 4-3 despite scoring the most points in the league by a decent margin. gah

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

10/26/2021 11:06 am  #304

*moves up the same number of spots as the Bolts, sees the Bolts colors get selected*

Last edited by Dan O'Mac (10/26/2021 1:47 pm)

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/26/2021 1:55 pm  #305

Coming off a huge win over the Steelheads on Bronx Zoo Night, YOUR New York Emperors remain right here in Manhattan at the Polo Grounds for a showdown with the Utah Raptors. The Emperors this week are supporting the American Natural History Museum. You may recognize this museum from the cinematic masterpiece that is Night at the Museum, and Owen Wilson, who played Jedidiah Smith in the film series, will be on hand as honorary captain of the Emperors. To support the museum on "Night at the Museum Night, $1 of every hot dog, brat, burger, beer or soda purchased will be donated to the museum!

The New York Emperors will be wearing their standard home uniforms with the gray helmet, yellow jersey, and gray pants. This week's featured player is number 31, Safety Adrian "Smash" Amos!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/27/2021 3:49 pm  #306

After another disappointing loss, Minnesota has decided to mix things up a bit as they head south to take on Orlando. The Voyageurs will bring out the white helmets for the first time this year as well as opting to wear their blue pants on the road for the second time this season. From top to bottom the Voyageurs will be White-White-Blue to battle the Galactics

10/27/2021 5:08 pm  #307

Guess who got someone to send them their files that were trapped halfway across the nation. No, that's wrong; try again. You do have to get this question right for me to move on. Give it another try. There! There you go. That wasn't so hard, was it?

Anyways, to the business: tonight, the first integrated cross-sport branding event reveal of the Alt Leagues! All three JHA Holdings brands will be celebrating that one upcoming spooky holiday with Black Magic Week! At the Bandits, Marshals, and Wranglers home games this week, the teams will all be wearing all black. The first 1000 fans through the gate at each event will win a black oil-themed cowboy cap (or Stetson, whichever term you prefer). Also, one lucky fan at each game will win a 12 ft Home Depot Skeleton brought to you by Home Depot. Also, one lucky fan at each game will have a spider underneath their seat. How exciting!

After the moderate success of IDJam week, JHA Holdings will not comment on the possibility of future cross-sport brand events. The success of this week will likely determine whether enough conditions are met to hold such an expensive promotional event.

P.S. Trust me, the Wranglers have black uniforms, can't say much more than that.

10/27/2021 6:11 pm  #308

Coming off a painful loss in a shootout with the Emps, the 4-3 Steelheads look to be the first team to score 1000 points this season as we head south to take on the Reapers. We know that Carolina will be bringing their Queen City Best (the Best stands for Shornets), and we'll be starting Super Bowl champion Jimmy Garoppolo for the first time this season. All in all, we should have some spicy fish on our hands. #SteelandTeal #HeadsUp #SEAvsCAR

(edit: I forgor the image like a stoopid idiot. everyone can mock me now)

Last edited by ItDoesntMatter (10/27/2021 7:46 pm)

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

10/27/2021 9:58 pm  #309

It feels like it has been light years since the Galactics have had a game in front of their home fans. Rolling into this week we will be welcoming many players back from their bye week in taking on the Minnesota Voyageurs. And well we certainly like a different type of voyage, see we like to venture beyond this world, unlike those boys. We will be repping all purple but with orange pants this week. 

10/27/2021 10:17 pm  #310

The second week of Chicago's southern road trip brings us to San Antonio. We're still somehow undefeated, and we're bring our outfits from last week over on the trip to keep us unbeaten with WR Kenny Golladay leading us out this week, provided he doesn't decide to sit out this week.

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

Board footera