Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2021 5:21 pm  #21

Re: The AltBA Season 2021

Enigmajones wrote:

Does anyone know how to set my roster?

On Fantrax, go to "Team", when select the button that says "G/F/C/Flx" and select the player you want to swap. Fantrax will tell you who's playing that day, so swap those guys in. Make sure you do that every day so that you don't miss out on points.

10/19/2021 5:36 pm  #22

QCS wrote:

Enigmajones wrote:

On Fantrax, go to "Team", when select the button that says "G/F/C/Flx" and select the player you want to swap. Fantrax will tell you who's playing that day, so swap those guys in. Make sure you do that every day so that you don't miss out on points.

I don't mean to be annoying but Im not finding the G/F./C/Flx.

I think I've done it, but Im still not sure.

Last edited by Enigmajones (10/19/2021 5:37 pm)

Owner of the Texas Jackalopes 
2008-2009 AltBA Champions

10/19/2021 5:49 pm  #23

Enigmajones wrote:

QCS wrote:

Enigmajones wrote:

10/19/2021 7:24 pm  #24

Sevsdast wrote:

For this week's matchup against the Charlotte Flyers, YOUR Indiana Cardinals will be wearing their traditional Red Jerseys as we look to go above our 1-19 Expectations and do well this year!

Did you just steal Dan O'Mac's YOUR?   I'm pretty sure that it wasn't YOUR idea.   LMAO, totally just messing with ya, just wanted to throw that joke out there!  I dig that uniform!

10/20/2021 9:12 am  #25

QCS wrote:

Enigmajones wrote:

QCS wrote:

If you don't want to take quite as much time, you can even press the green button next to the period selector and it will automatically swap in the people who are playing today.

10/20/2021 4:18 pm  #26

It's time! The Queen City's very own CHARLOTTE FLYERS hit the court this week! Hosting the Indiana Cardinals, the Flyers will be wearing their blue jerseys as a celebration of the QC. Here to show off the gorgeous Charlotte blue is team superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo.

10/21/2021 12:55 pm  #27

The Seattle Emeralds announce they will be wearing their regular home Steel Blues for their debut match against San Jose at the Alaska Airlines Carrier.

10/21/2021 8:51 pm  #28

10/21/2021 11:04 pm  #29

With LeBron James making The Decision™️ (an easy one, we assume) to stay in Albuquerque, the Invaders are proud to reveal our opening day roster for the 2021-22 season:

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

10/25/2021 7:35 pm  #30

Shame we lost to Honolulu, hopefully we can win next time.

Owner of the Texas Jackalopes 
2008-2009 AltBA Champions

Board footera