Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2021 1:43 pm  #201

Re: The AltFL Season 2021

As yes, the classic "remaining below the team I literally just beat on the PR". How I've missed you.

9/14/2021 2:34 pm  #202

QCS wrote:

As yes, the classic "remaining below the team I literally just beat on the PR". How I've missed you.

Imagine being 3, beating 1, and then being 3.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/14/2021 3:07 pm  #203

Dan O'Mac wrote:

QCS wrote:

Have you considered scoring a buttload of points? That worked out pretty well for my team, and for those weird hippies down south.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/14/2021 3:22 pm  #204

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

QCS wrote:

Have you considered scoring a buttload of points? That worked out pretty well for my team, and for those weird hippies down south.

I kinda did score a buttload of points though.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/14/2021 3:30 pm  #205

Dan O'Mac wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

I kinda did score a buttload of points though.

Well then you need a bigger butt.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/14/2021 4:40 pm  #206

brb, going to go be depressed because my running back situation went from worse to awful…

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

9/15/2021 7:59 pm  #207

The Steelheads are back home for week 2, and we can't wait to let fans back into Starbucks Stadium! Unfortunately, we're not allowed to open the gates until Sunday. To tide you over, here's your look at what we'll be wearing. You already know how it goes: steel pants, teal jersey, and of course, the steel heads. #SteelandTeal #HeadsUp #SDvsSEA

9/15/2021 10:06 pm  #208

Chicago opens North Shore Stadium up to fans for the first time in over a year for their home opener this season. Rookie LB Micah Parsons will wear the classic home set of White, Red, and Tan for the first time as the Cyclones take on their division rival in Kansas City. For all home games, the Cyclones will be showing off famous landmarks in Chicago, this week brings us to Millennium Park to "the Bean", one of Chicago's most interesting landmarks.

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

9/15/2021 10:08 pm  #209

It wasn’t an easy game last week, but with some brand new acquisitions and a few roster changes, the Beavers are ready for Week 2. This game is against the Carolina Reapers, and is not only the first appearance of former Sabercat Aaron Donald in a Toronto jersey, but also the nationally-televised home opener. The Beavers are staying classy by wearing their typical home uniform combo. Home fans will receive a discount on all spicy food items, including tacos and Mexican hot chocolates.
#Donald99 #TORvsCAR

Last edited by ThisIsFine (9/15/2021 10:56 pm)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

9/15/2021 10:17 pm  #210

Coming off a big win over the defending champion, Brawlers, YOUR New York Emperors head to Buffalo face off with their in-state rival Bolts. With the Bolts wearing their classic blues at home, we'll be getting out the classic road set of gray helmet, white jersey, and gray pants.

Board footera