Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2021 4:53 pm  #1

The Best Pokémon Fan Game, What’s Your Delta Team?

For those members of the AHSylum who have been paying attention for a bit, know that I’ve been very vested in to what I think is the best Pokémon fan game of all time, Pokemon Insurgence. Well, I’d like to give you all a little peek into this world with one of the prominent features

https://wiki.p-insurgence.com/Delta_Pok%C3%A9mon

Yup, Pokemon that have taken on a new form, typing and move pool, Delta Pokemon. Use this link to scan through the Delta Dex, and build your squad of 6. Have fun!

Last edited by ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth (9/07/2021 4:54 pm)

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

9/07/2021 7:35 pm  #2

Re: The Best Pokémon Fan Game, What’s Your Delta Team?

Funny, I was messing around with some Pokémon art after refreshing my knowledge of the expansive dex. Got it down to my ideal roster of six (of course) and I’m ready to start on it. They aren’t put together with strategy or anything, just what I like overall.

9/07/2021 7:57 pm  #3

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Funny, I was messing around with some Pokémon art after refreshing my knowledge of the expansive dex. Got it down to my ideal roster of six (of course) and I’m ready to start on it. They aren’t put together with strategy or anything, just what I like overall.

Well this fan game was made before Gen 7 and 8 was made, so there aren’t any Delta pokemon for them, but I find this game to be amazing for being a complete package.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)

9/18/2021 6:14 pm  #4

Ive heard of this before years ago but did not know they had so many Delta Pokémon now. I wish they would add some of these into Pokemon Showdown, totally would add several to my monotype teams. 

Runs the highly unsuccessful PSC project featuring the Premier Soccer League and National Baseball Federation

9/18/2021 10:36 pm  #5

BDoof wrote:

Ive heard of this before years ago but did not know they had so many Delta Pokémon now. I wish they would add some of these into Pokemon Showdown, totally would add several to my monotype teams. 

The game itself is a perfect game of fair challenge. It makes you think critically, especially since most, if not all, major battles have each pokemon holding competitive items.

Board footera