Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2021 9:28 pm  #151

Re: The AltFL Season 2021

Hi everyone! Looking forward to our draft tomorrow night. Still working with a few owners about their keepers. If I don't hear from them by tomorrow morning I will be forced to set their rosters. 

To make things easier for next season's drafts and keeper process I am instituting this simple TRADE PORTAL survey. If you would like to complete a trade this season please fill this survey out in addition to the Fantrax site. This will help us keep all of the trades in one central location. Once the deal becomes official I will keep track of them all in the Official AltFL document. 

Thanks for helping me out with this. I know this link will get buried so I am going to add it to the OFFICIAL RULES thread here. 

2021 AltFL Trade Portal

9/04/2021 1:08 pm  #152

Just a few hours away from the draft! 

Also here is the official altfl google doc. I am going to be using more of our team's information in this year's game week previews. For example the names of team stadiums. Please send me the missing information and I will update the google doc. See you all soon.

Official AltFL Database

9/04/2021 1:13 pm  #153

Gritty wrote:

Also here is the official altfl google doc. I am going to be using more of our team's information in this year's game week previews. For example the names of team stadiums. Please send me the missing information and I will update the google doc. See you all soon.

Official AltFL Database

Explorers played at old Busch Stadium, only last year getting Riverside Stadium Powered by Energizer.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

9/04/2021 2:18 pm  #154

Gritty wrote:

I am going to be using more of our team's information in this year's game week previews. For example the names of team stadiums. Please send me the missing information and I will update the google doc. See you all soon.

Official AltFL Database

Birmingham plays at BBVA Stadium, as well as at Legion Field for one game per season. Their practice facility is on UAB's campus.

9/04/2021 2:38 pm  #155

Gritty wrote:

Official AltFL Database

The Milwaukee Mallards' training camp is on the campus of six-time Division III National Champions UW-Whitewater.

9/04/2021 2:39 pm  #156

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Gritty wrote:

Official AltFL Database

Explorers played at old Busch Stadium, only last year getting Riverside Stadium Powered by Energizer.

And our training camp is at Faurot Field at Mizzou.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

9/04/2021 5:18 pm  #157

The Tennessee Copperheads play at Prince's Field

Also, is the list of draftable players now set in stone?

9/04/2021 6:41 pm  #158

Gritty wrote:

Official AltFL Database

The Voyageurs Legacy Stadium is Riverside Stadium, but they moved into Buffalo Wild Wings Stadium last year

9/04/2021 9:42 pm  #159

9/05/2021 12:34 am  #160

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SEPTEMBER 4, 2021
NORTH YORK

On September 3, a strange piece of paper appeared taped to the back of the Steve Yzerman statue outside of Wellfields Centre. The note contained only the coordinates “43.764574,-79.445438” and a poor quality drawing of a beaver. Today, TSN, CBC, and SB Nation reporters were able to track the coordinates to a section of the Don River, where a beaver dam (presumably manmade, judging by a large amount of Canadian flags and Beavers jerseys weaved throughout) had been erected. Tom Reaper of SB Nation’s South of the Expressway fan blog noted a loudspeaker nearby blaring “IGOR’S THEME”, the intro music of the Beavs. He also found another note which many believe is the team’s uniform schedule. It is presented without comment below:

WEEK I @BOS W/W/R
WEEK II CAR W/R/W
WEEK III MIA W/R/W
WEEK IV @SA W/W/R
WEEK V DAL W/R/R (LEGENDS NIGHT+CANADIAN THANKSGIVING)
WEEK VI @CHI B/W/B
WEEK VII STL W/R/W
WEEK VIII ARZ B/B/B (HALLOWEEN)
WEEK IX @ ORL W/W/R
WEEK X TEN W/W/W (ARMED FORCES GAME)
WEEK XI @BIR W/W/R
WEEK XII @NY W/W/R (US THANKSGIVING)
WEEK XIII PHI B/R/R (SCOTT PILGRIM NIGHT)
WEEK XIV @BUF W/W/W (BORDER WAR)

TSN is currently working on a visual schedule that will be posted soon.

Sorry I hit post before I was done lol

Last edited by ThisIsFine (9/11/2021 3:56 pm)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

Board footera