Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/26/2021 6:52 pm  #91

Re: Quebec Amateur Hockey League

1954 QAHL Awards

Playoff MVP: Brandon Carrier (VIC)
Carrier was instrumental in Victoriaville’s incredible run, being a wall on defence while also getting 6 points in 12 playoff games for the Patriots.

MVP and Rookie of the Year: Mathieu Belliveau (MTL)
Belliveau was a really great surprise this year, scoring 71 points in 71 games for the Metros. Despite him scoring 9 points in 6 games in the playoffs, the Metros couldn’t reach the finals.

Defenseman of the Year: Charles Poulin (TRV)
Poulin wins his 2nd Defenseman of the Year award and played all regular season and playoff games for the first time in his career. His 56 points weren’t enough, though, as the Loggers couldn’t capture their second championship in a row.

Goalie of the Year: Thomas Wright (SHE)
Sherbrooke’s starting goalie since the league's foundation finally takes home his first award after winning 33 of the 70 games he started, collecting 6 shutouts along the way. 

Last edited by Kingsfan11 (7/27/2021 8:50 pm)

8/25/2021 5:56 pm  #92

Welp, my FHM 7 save for the QAHL got corrupted. I am very sad to announce that the QAHL will not return.

RIP QAHL 1945-54. You will be missed

Last edited by Kingsfan11 (8/25/2021 6:42 pm)

8/25/2021 6:02 pm  #93

Kingsfan11 wrote:

Welp, my FHM 7 save for the QAHL got corrupted. I am very sad to announce that the QAHL will not return.

RIP QAHL 1946-54. You will be missed

f dude

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

8/25/2021 6:50 pm  #94

You have accomplished something many could not, even if their fictional league ran forever. The creation and conclusion of a junior hockey league within 10 years is the most realistic thing I have ever seen on AHS. On the bright side, junior leagues always come back around again, and again, and again. Who's to say we won't see a QAHL2 some day?

8/26/2021 7:27 pm  #95

Sad day, R.I.P. here's hoping for a new phoenix to rise. 

Board footera