Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/18/2021 2:17 pm  #81

Re: ALTCAR

With my apologies for the delay, we continue ALTCAR with the Las Vegas 400!

The Quebec Owls earned their first win of the year while their teammate the Vancouver Caribou scored 3, sandwiching the Invaders on the podium. It was an absolute wreckfest, with only 15 cars at the end of the race. The Owls also take the points lead, followed by the Spirits, Caribou, Jackalopes, and Galactics. Edgeworth's KS Motorsports becomes the first team to break 1000 points and takes the lead over the 2-car KF11 Racing. Chevy continues their absolute domination, leading Ford by 933 points.

Full results here.

I'll be making some adjustments to the cars so that they're all more reliable and we don't have 20+ cars dropping out each race. Continue to look forward to the dirt race!

7/18/2021 4:56 pm  #82

0 for 3 on qualifying. You love to see it.

7/20/2021 11:04 pm  #83

And the Quebec Owls continue their dominance with their second straight win at Phoenix. The Stallions, Guardians, Cyborgs, and Flyers round out the top 5.

Full results here.

The Owls take the points lead, followed by the consistent Grizzlies and the Founders. KF11 Racing takes the lead in the team championship, followed by KS Motorsports and Burmy Motorsports. Chevrolet continues their dominance, over 1400 points ahead of second-place Ford.

7/20/2021 11:20 pm  #84

The Emperors, my favorite designed car, has yet to see the track. We're going to assume it's because we're trying to keep the paint scheme pristine.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

1/17/2022 4:48 pm  #85

Hey guys, remember this? Sorry about the delay, I haven't forgotten. NASCAR, beginning next season, is moving to the Next Gen car, and that in combination with the AltLB led to me to put this on pause to move everything over to the new cars and include the AltLB. The template for the Next Gen car has finally been released, so ALTCAR can begin once again soon! I'm making a couple changes for next season, however.

1. No more three-digit numbers. From 0-99 and including 00-09, we have enough numbers to cover everyone. The three-digit numbers got in the way of some of my templates and since we don't need them I'm going to drop them.

2. As part of the new number process, I've removed every number that was not specifically requested last season. DM me to request numbers for your cars. You can check this spreadsheet to see which numbers are available.

3. We have new manufacturers! In addition to the classic trio of Chevy, Ford, and Toyota, we have Dodge and Honda as well. Include in your DM which manufacturer you want (if you care). The models are Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang, Toyota Camry, Dodge Charger, and Honda Accord.

3.5. EDIT: I'm also allowing sponsors other than the Alt Sports team on the cars. Include in your DM any sponsors you may want on your cars.

4. I've also removed some team names that I gave to teams. Once again, include in your DM if you have a preference. I will reiterate that all cars will race, no matter what. I'll be splitting the series into three parts of 34 cars each so that every car races in every race. The races will be shorter as a result because I'm not watching three 3-hour races back-to-back-to-back.

5. Let me know if you want to design! You can find the templates here, although they're PSDs. Let me know if you need different arrangements.

There it is! I'll hopefully be getting some designs done soon. I'm really looking forward to bringing this back!

Last edited by QCS (1/17/2022 4:54 pm)

2/26/2022 7:34 pm  #86

Alright, with the AltLB Owner Draft done, work can begin in earnest on the next season of ALTCAR. As a reminder, every car will run, no matter what. So if you care about your racing team's name, the make, the numbers of your cars, or the sponsors on your teams, you have 48 hours to message me, either here or on Discord, with your picks. Use this sheet to check to see what numbers are available. After those 48 hours are up, I'm locking everything that's been selected and filling in what hasn't been filled in. So if you care, please get those messages to me quickly!

6/24/2022 6:07 pm  #87

QCS, it's been four months where are my cars? They are right here! I (and a few others) have been hard at work updating every car - and making 24 new ones - and we have finally finished. Without further ado, let's begin!

We'll go in a randomly determined order, starting with Magic's Magic Motorsports!

6/24/2022 6:09 pm  #88

Up next is DireBear's Copper Sun Motorsports! Dire himself made all four of these fine machines.

6/24/2022 6:11 pm  #89

Following those Copper Sun Fords, we have Dan O'Mac's O'Mac Racing! Dan also made all four of his own cars.

Last edited by QCS (6/24/2022 6:12 pm)

6/24/2022 6:14 pm  #90

After that is Section30's Mayor McJelly Motorsports, once again painted by the Mayor himself.

Board footera