Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2021 3:16 pm  #1

Mundanely Cool Existence

Sometimes, our daily lives are boring in a very interesting way. This is the thread where you mention things in that vein that have happened in your life (and a spiritual successor to the “Personal Alert” thread where I informed everyone I was in the hospital for tip appendicitis). Coworkers with witty comebacks? School friends who have done insanely stupid things for the hell of it? Relatives you don’t want to be related to? Embarrassing personal anecdotes? Put it here.
<^><^><^><^>
There is an Asian supermarket near my school (which shall not be named for privacy purposes). That means a supermarket that is more or less normal with normal supermarket things, except that they also have Asian brands and items used in Asian cuisine you probably wouldn’t find at Costco or Walmart. Also, they have live seafood in tanks for some reason. Anyways, if you ever find yourself in an Asian supermarket, go to the freezers and grab the pork buns with bamboo shoots in the provided image. I have had four of them today. They are amazing. They are the bomb.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

3/28/2021 5:04 pm  #2

Re: Mundanely Cool Existence

The Asian Supermarket is a very underrated spot. 

3/28/2021 5:15 pm  #3

Gritty wrote:

The Asian Supermarket is a very underrated spot. 

3/29/2021 10:34 am  #4

Nice. Been to my local Asian market here in Tucson a couple of times. Some very good food you can't get anywhere else! (Also my 1,000th post! Woo-Hoo!)

Last edited by Rugrat (3/29/2021 10:34 am)

3/29/2021 6:12 pm  #5

I have a history of inadvertently writing way too much on essays in class. In fact as I write this post I just completed an essay on a poem that had 1707 words on it.

4/03/2021 11:48 pm  #6

SPRONG BRAKE
Our family has arrived at our vacation house near Santa Cruz, and our little brat dog Coco immediately decided to take a dump on the carpet, putting everyone on edge.
ITS LIT FAM

4/04/2021 7:42 am  #7

ThisIsFine wrote:

SPRONG BRAKE
Our family has arrived at our vacation house near Santa Cruz, and our little brat dog Coco immediately decided to take a dump on the carpet, putting everyone on edge.
ITS LIT FAM

Good grief. Our cat Coco likes to puke on things as well. Its glorious. He actually walked in as I typed that....😑

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

4/04/2021 11:53 am  #8

At my family’s ranch in Northern AZ, managed to watch last nights Gonzaga-UCLA game on my laptop, still can’t believe that ending. Happy Easter y’all.

4/08/2021 4:47 pm  #9

4/12/2021 3:55 pm  #10

The day Tom Brady finally retires, we will all use my beautiful avatar for the entire day.

Board footera