Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2020 3:29 pm  #31

Re: Term 1 - A quick status update

Gritty wrote:

I just turned on College Gameday and remembered this project. How are things going with this? 

Basically, we're still working on it. All three of us (myself, scratch, and Wallflower) have been occupied by life as well as having trouble finding templates. Progress has been made, but I can't really say how long it will take to get it all together. The good news is after this one, it shouldn't take us nearly as long to put everything together.

Basically, it's getting worked on as we can, please be patient and we'll get it out as soon as we're done with it.

11/08/2020 4:28 pm  #32

QCS wrote:

Gritty wrote:

I just turned on College Gameday and remembered this project. How are things going with this? 

Basically, we're still working on it. All three of us (myself, scratch, and Wallflower) have been occupied by life as well as having trouble finding templates. Progress has been made, but I can't really say how long it will take to get it all together. The good news is after this one, it shouldn't take us nearly as long to put everything together.

Basically, it's getting worked on as we can, please be patient and we'll get it out as soon as we're done with it.

No worries I was just curious. 

11/10/2020 7:32 pm  #33

Do we have a list of the teams already completed?

11/10/2020 10:45 pm  #34

NeoPrankster wrote:

Do we have a list of the teams already completed?

So far none of them are. Like I said, we simply don't have every template available to us right now. I really wish we had more progress done on this, but it's tough without a template to use.

11/11/2020 10:55 pm  #35

What templates are you looking for, maybe someone on here knows of one you could use

11/11/2020 11:01 pm  #36

If you need 3D templates, here’s a website I could recommend.
https://sportstemplates.net/

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

11/12/2020 9:15 am  #37

Section30 wrote:

What templates are you looking for, maybe someone on here knows of one you could use

The main thing is that the templates are consistent with each other. I'm pretty sure we're using raysox's templates (as well as rsaline's baseball template, which is inspired by raysox) so we need the sports he hasn't made yet. Honestly, I'm not sure how far along we are, Scratch and Wallflower have been more caught up with that.

ThisIsFine wrote:

If you need 3D templates, here’s a website I could recommend.https://sportstemplates.net/

Thanks, but we're looking for 2D templates and free ones, we really can't put any money toward this.

3/27/2021 6:56 pm  #38

Hey guys! It's been a while, hasn't it? While Gritty's hard at work applying our colleges to the NCAA's tournaments, I put together a little something for your viewing pleasure while you wait as well as a status report.

First off, I can happily confirm that baseball is 100% done! We've also started working on hockey. Hopefully, we can power through these colleges and get them done soon.

Second, it's not much, but I've got a map to view while waiting. I've put in the primary logos for each team as well as where they are. The group members of each college are credited in the description of each team.

I'm very sorry that this has taken so long. I didn't expect to encounter such difficulties finding templates and Scratch, Wallflower, and I have all had real-life things to do. My personal goal is have this done by summer and hopefully we can do another one soon.

Last edited by QCS (3/27/2021 7:07 pm)

3/27/2021 8:14 pm  #39

Great to hear, I can’t wait to get back to work when you’re done.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

Board footera