Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2021 9:34 pm  #101

Re: AltBA Discussion Thread

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Guess I’m the only one who does not want Divisiony McDivisionfaxe presenteted by Right Twix. I hate that name, I want something serious and not stupid.

No, I'm with you. The Honolulu team is about as low as I was willing to go. I honestly almost didn't vote for any of the names for Honolulu. Honolulu has the ABSOLUTE WORSE brand this community has created, I'm sad to say. There was a chance to do something unique with a unique market, and we choked. Let's not screw up the divisions too.

lol ok boomer

3/23/2021 9:35 pm  #102

NVM, Left Twix should be our division: name. Fits our conference.

3/23/2021 9:37 pm  #103

QCS wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Guess I’m the only one who does not want Divisiony McDivisionfaxe presenteted by Right Twix. I hate that name, I want something serious and not stupid.

No, I'm with you. The Honolulu team is about as low as I was willing to go. I honestly almost didn't vote for any of the names for Honolulu. Honolulu has the ABSOLUTE WORSE brand this community has created, I'm sad to say. There was a chance to do something unique with a unique market, and we choked. Let's not screw up the divisions too.

lol ok boomer

HA HA! Wow, nice try man. Nice try. I ain't no boomer. Columbus and Minnesota are older than I am, my dear man.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

3/23/2021 9:38 pm  #104

DireBear wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

Well that certainly covers the team location aspect.

Also, division owners, who votes to call our division the Pacific?

If we were to do sponsorships, then I'd vote for the Chrysler Pacific division, but if the rest of my division mates don't like that then the Pacific is just fine.

I dig chrysler pacific honestly but if we've got left twix and right twix now we should fill out the other four divisions with the other four flavors of quark. dibs on charm twix

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

3/23/2021 9:40 pm  #105

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Thank you! I liked the Kahunas logo, as it looked cartoony, and I am fan of cartoony logos, but Divisiony McDivisionface is just the crappiest thing ever said on these boards.

3/23/2021 9:42 pm  #106

DireBear wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

Well that certainly covers the team location aspect.

Also, division owners, who votes to call our division the Pacific?

If we were to do sponsorships, then I'd vote for the Chrysler Pacific division, but if the rest of my division mates don't like that then the Pacific is just fine.

PACIFICA, Dire, PACIFICAAAA!!!! Don't let my genius marketing go unheard!

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

We? Edge, Gritty, Dan's kid and I did what we could to contribute. If it is stupid, go ahead and offer better.

Rugrat wrote:

Guess I’m the only one who does not want Divisiony McDivisionface presented by Right Twix. I hate that name, I want something serious and not stupid. I refuse to play in such a division with such an idiotic name. Not everything in life is a meme.

Refuse to play? Sounds familiar.

3/23/2021 9:42 pm  #107

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

QCS wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

lol ok boomer

HA HA! Wow, nice try man. Nice try. I ain't no boomer. Columbus and Minnesota are older than I am, my dear man.

1) Same here.
2) I'm just memeing, you're allowed to have your own opinion. Calling Honolulu the worst brand surprising to hear, I didn't think anybody disliked it.

3/23/2021 9:43 pm  #108

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

But pineapple boi is fun.

3/23/2021 9:44 pm  #109

Rugrat wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Thank you! I liked the Kahunas logo, as it looked cartoony, and I am fan of cartoony logos, but Divisiony McDivisionface is just the crappiest thing ever said on these boards.

Yeah, I really hope that these dumb names like Left Twix are just jokes and the community remembers that this is an alternate universe, not a comedy.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

3/23/2021 9:46 pm  #110

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Yeah, I really hope that these dumb names like Left Twix are just jokes and the community remembers that this is an alternate universe, not a comedy.

Alternate universes should allow for wider ideas. even silly ones.

Board footera