Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2021 2:15 pm  #211

Re: XFL 2020

BengalErnst28 wrote:

TargetToad wrote:

I love the war-on-I-4. You scared me into thinking i had to root for the Preds.

I would never dare to do that haha. You following along with the new version of this league on my website?

Didn't know you had a website. I'll check it out.

3/13/2021 7:36 pm  #212

TargetToad wrote:

BengalErnst28 wrote:

TargetToad wrote:

I love the war-on-I-4. You scared me into thinking i had to root for the Preds.

I would never dare to do that haha. You following along with the new version of this league on my website?

Didn't know you had a website. I'll check it out.

I decided to relaunch it a bit. The website is essentially version 2.0

4/09/2021 1:20 pm  #213

For any of you following my league over on the website, I am currently half way through the 2021 AAF season.  We will be looking to expand again in the near future but I want to give you guys the opportunity to name the future teams.

I need a team name, location and short explanation for your selection for these two logos.  Thank you guys.

4/09/2021 2:51 pm  #214

Logo 1- Portland Otters

Portland is as market that deserves to have football. The Trailblazers, Timbers and both Oregon colleges all have rabid fans and there’s no reason why an AAF team couldn’t work there. As for the name Otters, the animal is not used in any other major sport and they are native to Oregon.

Logo 2 - Pittsburgh Hardhats

We all know how passionate Steeler fans are so why not give the Steel City a spring team to? If Seattle and Tampa can have teams here, so can Pittsburgh. As for the name Hardhats, it’s a tribute to the hard working folks in the steel mills who wear Hardhats lol.

4/11/2021 11:25 am  #215

Rugrat wrote:

Logo 1- Portland Otters

Portland is as market that deserves to have football. The Trailblazers, Timbers and both Oregon colleges all have rabid fans and there’s no reason why an AAF team couldn’t work there. As for the name Otters, the animal is not used in any other major sport and they are native to Oregon.

We all know how passionate Steeler fans are so why not give the Steel City a spring team to? If Seattle and Tampa can have teams here, so can Pittsburgh. As for the name Hardhats, it’s a tribute to the hard working folks in the steel mills who wear Hardhats lol.

I'm definitely leaning towards Portland and Pittsburgh for both of those logos, but would you think of Vancouver instead of Portland?  What would you name a team with that logo from Vancouver?  Or how about San Francisco?

And how about the Pittsburgh Power for the bottom logo?

Last edited by BengalErnst28 (4/11/2021 11:25 am)

4/11/2021 12:12 pm  #216

BengalErnst28 wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

Logo 1- Portland Otters

I'm definitely leaning towards Portland and Pittsburgh for both of those logos, but would you think of Vancouver instead of Portland?  What would you name a team with that logo from Vancouver?  Or how about San Francisco?

And how about the Pittsburgh Power for the bottom logo?

Vancouver and San Fran would work for that logo. I’d call em the Sea Lions for both cities. Pittsburgh Power also sounds good, I believe the name Pittsburgh Power used to be an Arena Football team.

Board footera