Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/14/2021 7:20 pm  #371

Re: AltBA Design Thread

If anyone would be down with working with me, I can't design but I would be willing to offer ideas if it'd help anyone!

Also, verifying that the Cardinals name (woo hoo!) is the Indiana Cardinals, instead of the Indianapolis Cardinals, (just letting us know in case anyone is going to start working on ideas for that team).

1/14/2021 9:30 pm  #372

I have some ideas for a couple teams if any designer would like to hear them to see if they'd work for their idea. I mean, as it stands, I hand-drew a logo and sent it to Gritty already, but I can't do wordmarks, so... hopefully he can make something for that.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

1/15/2021 3:44 pm  #373

Gritty wrote:

The primary logo can be placed on top of the primary color - white and the secondary color. This is often how we use the logos anyway so it'll help that you know it looks good that way. Notice the color boxes are squares. If your logo doesn't fit nicely inside the square then I'd adjust it to do so. We don't want any logos to be too 'tall' or too 'wide'. Below I put the word mark and the logo without a color background at all (even though it looks grey here). Thank you so much for putting up with that direction. 

GROUP A - DUE SUNDAY, JANUARY 24, 2021

Seattle Emeralds
Denver Mountaineers
Chicago Bulldogs
Detroit Mustangs
Louisville Spirits
Minnesota Giants

If you have any questions please let me know! 

What size should those boxes be? 

Only the written records of his travels survive.

1/15/2021 3:51 pm  #374

For the people looking for help with logos, shoot me a PM and I'll try and coordinate with you since I've already submitted my logos for Group A.

[/url][url=https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=190]
www.yorkland.tk <--- Official home of the fictional country of Yorkland

1/15/2021 4:14 pm  #375

Balu the Bare wrote:

Gritty wrote:

The primary logo can be placed on top of the primary color - white and the secondary color. This is often how we use the logos anyway so it'll help that you know it looks good that way. Notice the color boxes are squares. If your logo doesn't fit nicely inside the square then I'd adjust it to do so. We don't want any logos to be too 'tall' or too 'wide'. Below I put the word mark and the logo without a color background at all (even though it looks grey here). Thank you so much for putting up with that direction. 

GROUP A - DUE SUNDAY, JANUARY 24, 2021

Seattle Emeralds
Denver Mountaineers
Chicago Bulldogs
Detroit Mustangs
Louisville Spirits
Minnesota Giants

If you have any questions please let me know! 

What size should those boxes be? 

Up to you. 

1/15/2021 4:15 pm  #376

Do we have a complete list of the winning names?

1/15/2021 5:17 pm  #377

NeoPrankster wrote:

Do we have a complete list of the winning names?

Check out the logo post from yesterday. 

1/16/2021 12:01 am  #378

If anybody wants to hear my ideas and bring them to life, hit me up...

1/22/2021 10:20 am  #379

Hey Everybody! 

It's been a quiet week on the AltBA front as we wait for the submissions to pour in. I am putting them all together this morning and I have to say you all are going to have your work cut out for you. There are some really fun submissions! More impressively everyone took different approaches from color schemes and designs which will make the voting even more difficult. Get excited! 

1/22/2021 10:30 am  #380

I'm very excited! I'm really proud of my own submissions this time around and knowing how talented every here is I'm sure we'll have an incredible selection of logos to choose from.

Board footera