Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2021 10:27 pm  #11

Re: Introducing the AHSylum: the official Discord server of AHS

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

DireBear wrote:

JamHeronArk wrote:

Hello there. I am a regular inmate at the AHSylum. Great place, better jokes. Already submitted a logo. Join us. Voluntary insanity is the best insanity.

I've been absorbed by the other inmates and I'm beyond help. Besides that, it's already a pretty good time!

monch

body where?

1/11/2021 10:28 pm  #12

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

1/11/2021 10:28 pm  #13

QCS wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

DireBear wrote:

I've been absorbed by the other inmates and I'm beyond help. Besides that, it's already a pretty good time!

monch

body where?

I ship Wall30

Owner of the AltHL's Alaska Auroras, AltLB's Kansas City Colts, AltFL's Kentucky Stallions,  AltCAA's University of Kansas City Cosmos (2001 Legacy Champions)

1/11/2021 10:29 pm  #14

Magical_Kittenz wrote:

QCS wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

monch

body where?

I ship Wall30

I ship william

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

1/12/2021 1:28 am  #15

POGGERS! (As my high school players would say.)

1/12/2021 10:49 am  #16

Any who want to join the AHSylum today, I will be at work all day each weekday, so if you don’t get an immediate response, no worries, I will get you a link when I get a free moment. So bear with me, and I will get you one as quick as I can.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

2/08/2021 9:32 pm  #17

Goodbye everyone, I will see you later on discord, but now I will be silent, like the fool I am. (I am only leaving Discord, I will still be around here,)

Last edited by Sevsdast (2/08/2021 9:33 pm)

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

Board footera